MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Tuesday, June 6, 2023 at 9:38 PM ET
- Where: Angel Stadium of Anaheim in Anaheim, California
- How to Watch on TV: MLB Network
|Pitching Probables: LAA: Anderson (L) CHC: Wesneski (R)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Angels vs. Cubs, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The Los Angeles Angels (31-30) are set to take on the Chicago Cubs (26-33) Tuesday at 9:38 PM ET, airing on MLB Network. The Angels are listed as -114 favorites by oddsmakers, while the underdog Cubs have -102 odds for the contest. Tyler Anderson will get the ball for Los Angeles while Chicago will counter with Hayden Wesneski.
Angels vs. Cubs 2023 Key Stats
- The Angels score the seventh-most runs in baseball (292 total, 4.8 per game).
- The Angels average 1.3 home runs per game to rank fifth in MLB play with 81 total home runs.
- Los Angeles ranks 10th in MLB with a .258 batting average.
- The Angels rank eighth in MLB with a .329 on-base percentage.
- Los Angeles is seventh in baseball, slugging .428.
- The Cubs rank 22nd in the majors with 257 total runs scored this season.
- Chicago’s 70 home runs rank 10th in Major League Baseball.
- The Cubs’ .249 batting average ranks 15th in the league this season.
- Chicago is among the best teams in baseball at getting on base, ranking 10th with an OBP of .328.
- Fueled by 162 extra-base hits, the Cubs rank 15th in MLB with a .404 slugging percentage this season.
Angels vs. Cubs Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Angels have a 13-13 record in games they were listed as the moneyline favorite (winning 50% of those games).
- Los Angeles has gone 12-10 (winning 54.5% of its games) when playing as moneyline favorites of -114 or shorter.
- Based on this game’s moneyline, the Angels have an implied win probability of 53.3%.
- Los Angeles has played in 47 games with over/under set, and have combined with opponents to go over the total 24 times (24-23-0).
- The Angels have gone 25-25-0 against the spread this season.
- This season, the Cubs have won 10 out of the 26 games, or 38.5%, in which they’ve been the underdog.
- Chicago has a record of 9-14 in games where sportsbooks have it as underdogs of at least -102 on the moneyline.
- The Cubs have a 50.5% chance to win this game based on the implied probability of the moneyline.
- Chicago and its opponents have hit the over in 21 of its 45 games with a total this season.
- The Cubs are 25-23-0 against the spread in their 48 chances this season.
|Tyler Anderson (LAA)||Pitcher||Hayden Wesneski (CHC)|
|2 – 1||W/L||2 – 2|
Angels Key Hitters
- Shohei Ohtani leads Los Angeles in home runs (15) and runs batted in (41) this season while batting .274.
- Among all batters in MLB, Ohtani’s home run total ranks him seventh and his RBI tally ranks him 10th.
- Ohtani enters this game on a two-game hitting streak. During his last five games, he’s hitting .381 with two homers.
- Mike Trout is batting .264 with an OBP of .358 and a slugging percentage of .491 this season.
- Trout is 14th in homers and 46th in RBI in the majors.
- Hunter Renfroe is slashing .252/.302/.451 this season for the Angels.
- Brandon Drury has 51 hits and an OBP of .301 to go with a slugging percentage of .493 this season.
- Drury is batting .300 with one homer during his last five games. He also comes into Tuesday’s game looking to extend his four-game hitting streak.
Cubs Key Hitters
- Nico Hoerner has a team-best batting average of .285.
- Among all hitters in MLB, Hoerner is 190th in homers and 92nd in RBI.
- Dansby Swanson has 13 doubles, two triples, six home runs and 32 walks while hitting .271.
- Swanson is 115th in homers and 92nd in RBI among all batters in the big leagues.
- Ian Happ is batting .271 with 15 doubles, four home runs and 41 walks.
- Happ takes a two-game hitting streak into this game. During his last five outings he is hitting .176 with three walks and two RBI.
- Patrick Wisdom’s 14 home runs and 28 runs batted in both lead his team.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!