MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Tuesday, June 6, 2023 at 7:10 PM ET
- Where: Great American Ball Park in Cincinnati, Ohio
- How to Watch on TV: BSOH
|Dodgers||-1.5 (-123)||O 10.5 (+101)||-192|
|Reds||+1.5 (+105)||U 10.5 (-128)||+162|
|Pitching Probables: LAD: Gonsolin (R) CIN: Weaver (R)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Dodgers vs. Reds, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The Los Angeles Dodgers (35-25) hope to avoid an upset as -192 favorites when they take on Jake Fraley (with homers in two straight contests) and the Cincinnati Reds (27-33). First pitch is at 7:10 PM ET Tuesday, live from Great American Ball Park and airing on BSOH. Tony Gonsolin will get the ball for Los Angeles while Cincinnati will counter with Luke Weaver.
Dodgers vs. Reds 2023 Key Stats
- The Dodgers are the third-highest scoring team in baseball, averaging 5.5 runs per game (331 total).
- The Dodgers are second in baseball with 101 home runs. They average 1.7 per game.
- Los Angeles’ .243 batting average ranks 19th in MLB.
- The Dodgers’ .330 on-base percentage is fifth-best in baseball.
- Los Angeles ranks third in baseball, slugging .460.
- The Reds have scored 273 runs (4.6 per game) this season, which ranks 13th in MLB.
- Cincinnati ranks 27th in Major League Baseball with just 48 home runs as a team.
- The Reds have a team batting average of .253 this season, which ranks 12th among MLB teams.
- Cincinnati has an OBP of .330 this season, which ranks fifth in MLB.
- The Reds rank 22nd in the majors with a .390 team slugging percentage.
Dodgers vs. Reds Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Dodgers have been the moneyline favorite 38 total times this season. They’ve gone 24-14 in those games.
- In games it has played as moneyline favorites with odds of -192 or shorter, Los Angeles has a 2-3 record (winning 40% of its games).
- The Dodgers have a 65.8% chance to win this contest based on the moneyline’s implied probability.
- In the 43 games in which oddsmakers have set an over/under for Los Angeles, it has combined with opponents to go over the total 23 times (23-20-0).
- The Dodgers have a 27-21-0 record ATS this season (covering 56.2% of the time).
- The Reds have entered the game as underdogs 40 times this season and won 18, or 45%, of those games.
- This season, Cincinnati has won two of its seven games when it’s the underdog by at least +162 on the moneyline.
- The moneyline for this contest implies a 38.2% chance of a victory for the Reds.
- Cincinnati and its opponents have gone over the total this season in 26 of its 47 opportunities.
- The Reds are 29-21-0 ATS in their 50 games with a spread this season.
|Tony Gonsolin (LAD)||Pitcher||Luke Weaver (CIN)|
|3 – 1||W/L||1 – 2|
Dodgers Key Hitters
- Freddie Freeman leads Los Angeles in batting average (.335) this season while adding 10 home runs and 35 RBI.
- Among all hitters in baseball, Freeman’s home run total places him 38th and his RBI tally places him 36th.
- Mookie Betts has collected 57 hits this season and has an OBP of .362. He’s slugging .532 on the year.
- Betts is seventh in homers and 30th in RBI among all hitters in Major League Baseball.
- Max Muncy leads Los Angeles in home runs (18) and runs batted in (42) this season while batting .203.
- Will Smith has collected 45 hits this season and has an OBP of .411. He’s slugging .521 on the year.
Reds Key Hitters
- Jonathan India is batting .276 with 15 doubles, six home runs and 26 walks.
- India is 115th in homers and 67th in RBI among all hitters in MLB.
- India enters this game on a four-game hitting streak. During his last five outings he is batting .211 with a home run and five RBI.
- Spencer Steer has shown his power as he leads his team with eight home runs with a team-best .288 batting average.
- Among all major league hitters, Steer ranks 69th in home runs and 53rd in RBI.
- Fraley has racked up a team-best 37 runs batted in.
- Fraley has hit safely in three games in a row. In his last five games he is hitting .313 with two home runs, two walks and two RBI.
- Nick Senzel is batting .258 with eight doubles, four home runs and 18 walks.
- Senzel has safely hit in two straight games. In his last five games he is batting .211 with a double, two walks and two RBI.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!