MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Wednesday, June 7, 2023 at 7:10 PM ET
- Where: Great American Ball Park in Cincinnati, Ohio
- How to Watch on TV: BSOH
|Dodgers||-1.5 (-108)||O 11.5 (+103)||-166|
|Reds||+1.5 (-107)||U 11.5 (-131)||+141|
|Pitching Probables: LAD: Syndergaard (R) CIN: Williamson (L)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Dodgers vs. Reds, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The Los Angeles Dodgers (35-26) will try to put a stop to their current three-game losing streak when they visit the Cincinnati Reds (28-33) at 7:10 PM ET on BSOH Wednesday. Oddsmakers consider the Dodgers to be -166 favorites to end their skid, while the Reds are +141 underdogs looking for the upset. Los Angeles’ Noah Syndergaard gets the start, and he’ll go against Cincinnati’s Brandon Williamson.
Dodgers vs. Reds 2023 Key Stats
- The Dodgers have the No. 3 offense in MLB play scoring 5.6 runs per game (339 total runs).
- The Dodgers are second in MLB play with 103 home runs. They average 1.7 per game.
- Los Angeles is 19th in the majors with a .243 batting average.
- The Dodgers’ .330 on-base percentage is seventh-best in baseball.
- Los Angeles is fourth in baseball with a .460 slugging percentage.
- The Reds rank 12th in the majors with 282 total runs scored this season.
- Cincinnati ranks 27th in Major League Baseball with just 48 home runs as a team.
- The Reds have a team batting average of .255 this season, which ranks 12th among MLB teams.
- Cincinnati has an on-base percentage of .333 this season, which ranks fourth in baseball.
- The Reds rank 22nd in the majors with a .390 team slugging percentage.
Dodgers vs. Reds Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Dodgers have compiled a 24-15 record in games they were listed as the moneyline favorite (winning 61.5% of those games).
- Los Angeles has a 3-5 record (winning just 37.5% of its games) when playing as moneyline favorites of -166 or shorter.
- Based on this contest’s moneyline, the Dodgers have an implied win probability of 62.4%.
- Los Angeles has played in 44 games with set over/under, and have combined with opponents to go over the total 24 times (24-20-0).
- The Dodgers have covered 55.1% of their games this season, going 27-22-0 ATS.
- The Reds have been underdogs in 41 games this season and won 19 (46.3%) of those contests.
- Cincinnati has a record of 8-7, a 53.3% win rate, when it’s set as an underdog of +141 or more by sportsbooks this season.
- The oddsmakers’ moneyline implies a 41.5% chance of a victory for the Reds.
- Games involving Cincinnati have gone over the total set by bookmakers in 27 of 48 chances this season.
- The Reds are 30-21-0 ATS in their 51 games with a spread this season.
|Noah Syndergaard (LAD)||Pitcher||Brandon Williamson (CIN)|
|1 – 4||W/L||0 – 0|
Dodgers Key Hitters
- Freddie Freeman leads Los Angeles in batting average (.333) this season while adding 11 home runs and 39 RBI.
- Among all MLB hitters, Freeman ranks second in batting average, sixth in on-base percentage, and fourth in slugging.
- Mookie Betts is batting .258 with an OBP of .366 and a slugging percentage of .529 this season.
- Betts ranks eighth in home runs and 32nd in RBI this year.
- Max Muncy leads the club in homers (18) and runs batted in (43) this season.
- Will Smith has collected 45 hits this season and has an OBP of .405. He’s slugging .507 on the year.
Reds Key Hitters
- Jonathan India has 15 doubles, six home runs and 26 walks while hitting .279.
- India’s home run total ranks 117th in the majors, and he is 57th in RBI.
- India has hit safely in five straight games. During his last five outings he is hitting .300 with a home run and six RBI.
- Spencer Steer has put his power on display as he leads his team with eight home runs with a team-high .290 batting average.
- Among all major league hitters, Steer ranks 71st in homers and 53rd in RBI.
- Steer brings a two-game hitting streak into this game. During his last five outings he is batting .308 with a double, four walks and three RBI.
- Jake Fraley has accumulated a team-high 38 runs batted in.
- Fraley has safely hit in four straight games. During his last five outings he is batting .368 with two home runs, two walks and three RBI.
- Kevin Newman is hitting .264 with seven doubles, two home runs and 13 walks.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!