MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Thursday, June 8, 2023 at 12:35 PM ET
- Where: Great American Ball Park in Cincinnati, Ohio
- How to Watch on TV: MLB Network
|Dodgers||-2.5 (+112)||O 9.5 (-131)||-217|
|Reds||+2.5 (-131)||U 9.5 (+103)||+182|
|Pitching Probables: LAD: Kershaw (L) CIN: Ashcraft (R)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Dodgers vs. Reds, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The Los Angeles Dodgers (35-27) will try to put a stop to their current four-game losing streak when they visit the Cincinnati Reds (29-33) at 12:35 PM ET on MLB Network Thursday. Oddsmakers consider the Dodgers to be -217 favorites to end their skid, while the Reds are +182 underdogs looking for the upset. Clayton Kershaw will get the ball for Los Angeles while Cincinnati will counter with Graham Ashcraft.
Dodgers vs. Reds 2023 Key Stats
- The Dodgers have the No. 3 offense in baseball scoring 5.6 runs per game (345 total runs).
- The Dodgers average 1.7 home runs per game to rank second in MLB action with 106 total home runs.
- Los Angeles has the 19th-ranked batting average in MLB (.243).
- The Dodgers rank seventh in baseball with an on-base percentage of .329.
- Los Angeles ranks third in MLB with a .462 slugging percentage.
- The Reds have scored the 10th-most runs in the league this season with 290.
- Cincinnati has hit just 51 homers this season, which ranks 26th in the majors.
- The Reds rank 10th in MLB with a .257 team batting average.
- Cincinnati has an OBP of .334 this season, which ranks third in MLB.
- The Reds rank 19th in the majors with a .396 team slugging percentage.
Dodgers vs. Reds Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Dodgers are 24-16 in games they were favored on the moneyline (winning 60% of those games).
- When it has played as moneyline favorites with odds of -217 or shorter, Los Angeles has a record of 2-2 (50%).
- The implied moneyline probablility for this matchup gives the Dodgers a 68.5% chance to win.
- Los Angeles has combined with opponents to go over the total 25 times this season for a 25-20-0 record against the over/under.
- The Dodgers have a 27-23-0 record ATS this season (covering 54% of the time).
- The Reds have been underdogs in 42 games this season and won 20 (47.6%) of those contests.
- Cincinnati has not won as an underdog of +182 or more on the moneyline this season in four such games.
- Sportsbooks have implied with the moneyline set for this matchup that the Reds have a 35.5% chance to win.
- Games involving Cincinnati have gone over the total set by oddsmakers in 28 of 49 chances this season.
- The Reds are 31-21-0 against the spread in their 52 chances this season.
|Clayton Kershaw (LAD)||Pitcher||Graham Ashcraft (CIN)|
|7 – 4||W/L||3 – 4|
Dodgers Key Hitters
- Freddie Freeman leads Los Angeles with a batting average of .332. He’s also hit 11 home runs with 39 RBI.
- Freeman ranks 29th in MLB in homers, and 19th in RBI.
- Freeman will look to extend his two-game hitting streak. He’s batting .136 with one homer over the course of his last five games.
- Mookie Betts has 59 hits and an OBP of .363 to go with a slugging percentage of .535 this season.
- Betts is seventh in home runs and 30th in RBI in the bigs.
- Betts enters this game on a two-game hit streak. He’s hitting .300 during his last five outings with three homers.
- Will Smith has 47 hits this season and a slash line of .305/.407/.532.
- Max Muncy leads Los Angeles in home runs (18) and runs batted in (44) this season while batting .206.
- Muncy will look to extend his two-game hitting streak. He’s batting .176 with one homer in his last five outings.
Reds Key Hitters
- Jonathan India has 15 doubles, six home runs and 26 walks while hitting .280.
- India is 120th in home runs and 57th in RBI among all hitters in MLB.
- India has safely hit in six games in a row. During his last 10 outings he is hitting .225 with a double, a home run, two walks and seven RBI.
- Spencer Steer’s eight home runs and .291 batting average are both team-highs.
- Steer is 74th in home runs and 52nd in RBI among all hitters in the big leagues.
- Steer enters this game on a three-game hitting streak. During his last five outings he is batting .357 with a double, four walks and four RBI.
- Jake Fraley leads the Reds with 38 runs batted in.
- Fraley brings a four-game hitting streak into this matchup. During his last five outings he is batting .368 with two home runs, two walks and three RBI.
- Tyler Stephenson is batting .251 with 11 doubles, a triple, four home runs and 24 walks.
- Stephenson has safely hit in three straight games. During his last five outings he is hitting .313 with two home runs and five RBI.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!