MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Saturday, May 13, 2023 at 6:10 PM ET
- Where: Progressive Field in Cleveland, Ohio
- How to Watch on TV: BSGL
|Angels||-1.5 (+141)||O 8.5 (-104)||-116|
|Guardians||+1.5 (-166)||U 8.5 (-121)||-101|
|Pitching Probables: LAA: Detmers (L) CLE: Quantrill (R)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Angels vs. Guardians, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The Los Angeles Angels (21-18) are set to take on the Cleveland Guardians (17-21) Saturday at 6:10 PM ET, airing on BSGL. The Angels are listed as -116 favorites by oddsmakers, while the underdog Guardians have -101 odds for the contest. Reid Detmers will get the ball for Los Angeles while Cleveland will counter with Cal Quantrill.
Angels vs. Guardians 2023 Key Stats
- The Angels are the fifth-highest scoring team in the majors, averaging 5.1 runs per game (200 total).
- The Angels rank sixth-best in MLB play with 51 total home runs.
- Los Angeles has the eighth-best batting average in MLB (.259).
- The Angels rank eighth in baseball with an on-base percentage of .331.
- Los Angeles is 11th in MLB, slugging .420.
- The Guardians are among the lowest scoring teams in the league, ranking last with just 130 total runs (3.4 per game) this season.
- Cleveland’s 20 home runs rank last in MLB this season.
- The Guardians have a team batting average of just .223 this season, which ranks 29th among MLB teams.
- Cleveland is among the worst teams in baseball at getting on base, ranking 27th with an OBP of .299.
- The Guardians rank last in MLB with a team slugging percentage of just .332 this season.
Angels vs. Guardians Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Angels have won 10 of the 17 games they were listed as the moneyline favorite this season (58.8%).
- Los Angeles has gone 10-4 (winning 71.4% of its games) when playing as moneyline favorites of -116 or shorter.
- Based on this game’s moneyline, the Angels’ implied win probability is 53.7%.
- Los Angeles has combined with opponents to go over the total 13 times this season for a 13-14-0 record against the over/under.
- The Angels have collected a 15-13-0 record against the spread this season (covering 53.6% of the time).
- The Guardians have entered the game as underdogs eight times this season and won twice.
- Cleveland has entered seven games this season as the underdog by -101 or more and is 2-5 in those contests.
- Oddsmakers have implied with the moneyline set for this matchup that the Guardians have a 50.2% chance to win.
- Cleveland and its opponents have gone over the total this season in seven of its 25 opportunities.
- The Guardians are 9-17-0 ATS in their 26 games with a spread this season.
|Reid Detmers (LAA)||Pitcher||Cal Quantrill (CLE)|
|0 – 3||W/L||2 – 2|
Angels Key Hitters
- Shohei Ohtani has been key for Los Angeles with 41 hits, an OBP of .363 plus a slugging percentage of .521.
- Ohtani’s home runs rank him 21st in MLB, and he is 24th in RBI.
- Hunter Renfroe is batting .255 this season with a team-high 10 home runs and 27 RBI.
- Of all MLB hitters, Renfroe ranks seventh in homers and 17th in RBI.
- Renfroe has a batting average of .263 with three homers during his last five outings and is on a two-game hit streak.
- Mike Trout has collected 41 base hits, an OBP of .372 and a slugging percentage of .524 this season.
- Trout enters this game on a three-game hit streak. He’s batting .200 during his last five games.
- Anthony Rendon leads Los Angeles in batting average (.307) this season.
- Rendon will look to extend his two-game hitting streak. He’s batting .444 with one homer in his last five outings.
Guardians Key Hitters
- Jose Ramirez has a team-high batting average of .278, and leads the Guardians in home runs (four) and runs batted in (21).
- Ramirez is 108th in home runs and 42nd in RBI among all batters in MLB.
- Steven Kwan has six doubles, a triple, a home run and 21 walks while batting .258.
- Kwan currently is 275th in home runs and 181st in RBI in the major leagues.
- Josh Bell has nine doubles, three home runs and 24 walks while batting .220.
- Andres Gimenez has seven doubles, a triple, two home runs and seven walks while batting .231.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!