MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Sunday, May 14, 2023 at 11:35 AM ET
- Where: Progressive Field in Cleveland, Ohio
- How to Watch on TV: Peacock
|Angels||-1.5 (+153)||O 7.5 (-133)||-109|
|Guardians||+1.5 (-181)||U 7.5 (+105)||-106|
|Pitching Probables: LAA: Sandoval (L) CLE: Bibee (R)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Angels vs. Guardians, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The Los Angeles Angels (21-19) are -109 favorites to take Game 3 of th series from the Cleveland Guardians (18-21) Sunday at 11:35 AM ET. The teams enter the matchup with the series record tied, and the underdog Guardians are listed with -106 odds to win the rubber match and take the series victory. Patrick Sandoval takes the mound for Los Angeles while Tanner Bibee is Cleveland’s starter for the contest.
Angels vs. Guardians 2023 Key Stats
- The Angels are the sixth-highest scoring team in baseball, averaging 5.2 runs per game (206 total).
- The Angels average 1.3 home runs per game to rank sixth in MLB play with 53 total home runs.
- Los Angeles has the seventh-best batting average in the majors (.260).
- The Angels’ .332 on-base percentage is eighth-best in baseball.
- Los Angeles’ .422 slugging percentage is 10th-best in baseball.
- The Guardians have scored 138 runs (just 3.5 per game) this season, which ranks 28th in MLB.
- Cleveland’s 22 home runs rank last in MLB this season.
- The Guardians have a team batting average of just .227 this season, which ranks 28th among MLB teams.
- Cleveland has an OBP of .303 this season, which ranks 24th in MLB.
- The Guardians rank last in the majors with a .340 team slugging percentage.
Angels vs. Guardians Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Angels have compiled a 10-8 record in games they were listed as the moneyline favorite (winning 55.6% of those games).
- Los Angeles has gone 10-8 when playing as moneyline favorites with odds of -109 or shorter (55.6% winning percentage).
- The Angels have a 52.2% chance to win this contest based on the moneyline’s implied probability.
- Los Angeles has played in 28 games with over/under set, and have combined with opponents to go over the total 14 times (14-14-0).
- The Angels have put together a 15-14-0 record ATS this season (covering 51.7% of the time).
- This season, the Guardians have been the underdog nine times and won three of those games.
- Cleveland has a record of 3-6, a 33.3% win rate, when it’s set as an underdog of -106 or more by oddsmakers this season.
- Oddsmakers have implied with the moneyline set for this matchup that the Guardians have a 51.5% chance to win.
- So far this season, Cleveland and its opponents have hit the over in eight of its 26 games with a total.
- The Guardians are 10-17-0 against the spread this season.
|Patrick Sandoval (LAA)||Pitcher||Tanner Bibee (CLE)|
|3 – 1||W/L||1 – 1|
Angels Key Hitters
- Shohei Ohtani has been key for Los Angeles with 42 hits, an OBP of .364 plus a slugging percentage of .521.
- Of all MLB hitters, Ohtani ranks 37th in batting average, 41st in on-base percentage, and 27th in slugging.
- Hunter Renfroe is batting .260 this season with a team-high 10 home runs and 27 RBI.
- Renfroe is seventh in homers and 19th in RBI in the bigs.
- Renfroe will look to extend his three-game hit streak. In his last five games, he’s batting .300 with two homers.
- Mike Trout has collected 41 base hits, an OBP of .367 and a slugging percentage of .510 this season.
- Anthony Rendon leads Los Angeles in batting average (.301) this season.
Guardians Key Hitters
- Jose Ramirez has racked up a team-high batting average of .284.
- Ramirez ranks 115th in home runs and 39th in RBI among all hitters in the majors.
- Steven Kwan is hitting .273 with seven doubles, a triple, a home run and 22 walks.
- Kwan is 280th overall in homers and 188th in RBI this year.
- Andres Gimenez is batting .231 with seven doubles, a triple, three home runs and seven walks.
- Gimenez has safely hit in two games in a row. During his last five outings he is hitting .278 with a triple, a home run and an RBI.
- Josh Bell is batting .222 with nine doubles, three home runs and 25 walks.
- Bell has safely hit in two straight games. During his last five outings he is hitting .200 with five walks and two RBI.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!