MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Friday, June 23, 2023 at 8:40 PM ET
- Where: Coors Field in Denver, Colorado
- How to Watch on TV: SportsNet RM
|Angels||-1.5 (-108)||O 11.5 (-119)||-163|
|Rockies||+1.5 (-107)||U 11.5 (-106)||+139|
|Pitching Probables: LAA: Sandoval (L) COL: Freeland (L)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Angels vs. Rockies, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The Los Angeles Angels (41-35) are -163 favorites to break their two-game losing streak when they face the Colorado Rockies (29-48), losers of eight in a row. The game begins Friday at 8:40 PM ET on SportsNet RM, live from Coors Field. Patrick Sandoval starts for Los Angeles while Kyle Freeland is Colorado’s starter for the contest.
Angels vs. Rockies 2023 Key Stats
- The Angels have the No. 8 offense in MLB play scoring 4.8 runs per game (365 total runs).
- The Angels rank fifth in MLB action with 108 home runs. They average 1.4 per game.
- Los Angeles has the 12th-ranked batting average in MLB (.253).
- The Angels are eighth in baseball with an on-base percentage of .328.
- Los Angeles’ .433 slugging percentage ranks sixth-best in baseball.
- The Rockies have scored 337 runs (4.4 per game) this season, which ranks 14th in MLB.
- Colorado ranks 26th in Major League Baseball with just 68 home runs as a team.
- The Rockies’ .254 batting average ranks 11th in the league this season.
- Colorado has an OBP of .316 this season, which ranks 20th in MLB.
- The Rockies rank 14th in the majors with a .404 team slugging percentage.
Angels vs. Rockies Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Angels have compiled a 19-16 record in games they were listed as the moneyline favorite (winning 54.3% of those games).
- Los Angeles has gone 7-3 (winning 70% of its games) when playing as moneyline favorites of -163 or shorter.
- The implied moneyline probablility in this matchup gives the Angels a 62% chance to win.
- Los Angeles has played in 62 games with a set over/under, and have combined with its opponents to go over the total 30 times (30-32-0).
- The Angels have a 34-30-0 record ATS this season (covering 53.1% of the time).
- The Rockies have been underdogs in 60 games this season and won 23 (38.3%) of those contests.
- Colorado has entered 40 games this season as the underdog by +139 or more and is 11-29 in those contests.
- The moneyline for this contest implies a 41.8% chance of a victory for the Rockies.
- Colorado’s games have gone over the total in 25 of its 62 chances.
- The Rockies are 29-33-0 ATS in their 62 games with a spread this season.
|Patrick Sandoval (LAA)||Pitcher||Kyle Freeland (COL)|
|4 – 6||W/L||4 – 8|
Angels Key Hitters
- Shohei Ohtani leads Los Angeles in home runs with 24, runs batted in with 58 and his batting average of .292 is also best on his team.
- Among all MLB hitters, Ohtani ranks 17th in batting average, 16th in on-base percentage, and first in slugging.
- Mike Trout has collected 67 hits this season and has an OBP of .358. He’s slugging .466 on the year.
- Trout ranks 17th in homers and 50th in RBI among all hitters this season.
- Hunter Renfroe has collected 64 base hits, an OBP of .293 and a slugging percentage of .443 this season.
- Taylor Ward is batting .240 with an OBP of .309 and a slugging percentage of .384 this season.
Rockies Key Hitters
- Ryan McMahon paces the Rockies with 12 home runs and 41 runs batted in.
- Among all hitters in the majors, McMahon’s home run total puts him 40th, and his RBI total ranks 37th.
- Elias Diaz’s .286 batting average is a team-high mark.
- Diaz ranks 110th in home runs and 72nd in RBI among all hitters in MLB.
- Jurickson Profar has 17 doubles, two triples, five home runs and 29 walks while batting .235.
- Profar heads into this game on a two-game hitting streak. In his last five games he is hitting .143 with a double and a walk.
- Ezequiel Tovar is batting .256 with 19 doubles, a triple, six home runs and 11 walks.
- Tovar takes a six-game hitting streak into this game. During his last 10 outings he is batting .300 with a double, two home runs and five RBI.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!