MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Saturday, June 24, 2023 at 9:10 PM ET
- Where: Coors Field in Denver, Colorado
- How to Watch on TV: MLB Network
|Angels||-1.5 (-105)||O 12.5 (-105)||-158|
|Rockies||+1.5 (-111)||U 12.5 (-120)||+134|
|Pitching Probables: LAA: Canning (R) COL: Anderson (R)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Angels vs. Rockies, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The Los Angeles Angels (41-36) hope to avoid their fourth straight defeat when they visit the Colorado Rockies (30-48) Saturday at 9:10 PM ET on MLB Network. The Angels are listed as -158 favorites to snap their losing skid, while the Rockies are +134 underdogs. Los Angeles’ Griffin Canning gets the start, and he’ll go against Colorado’s Chase Anderson.
Angels vs. Rockies 2023 Key Stats
- The Angels score the ninth-most runs in baseball (369 total, 4.8 per game).
- The Angels average 1.4 home runs per game to rank fifth in baseball with 110 total home runs.
- Los Angeles has the 12th-ranked batting average in MLB (.254).
- The Angels’ .328 on-base percentage ranks eighth-best in MLB.
- Los Angeles ranks sixth in MLB, slugging .434.
- The Rockies have scored 344 runs (4.4 per game) this season, which ranks 12th in MLB.
- Colorado ranks 24th in Major League Baseball with 70 home runs.
- The Rockies have a team batting average of .256 this season, which ranks 10th among MLB teams.
- Colorado has an on-base percentage of .317 this season, which ranks 19th in the majors.
- The Rockies rank 15th in the majors with a .407 team slugging percentage.
Angels vs. Rockies Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Angels have gone 19-17 in games they were listed as the moneyline favorite (winning 52.8% of those games).
- Los Angeles has a 7-4 record (winning 63.6% of its games) when it has played as moneyline favorites of -158 or shorter.
- The implied moneyline probablility for this matchup gives the Angels a 61.2% chance to win.
- Los Angeles has played in 63 games with a set over/under, and have combined with its opponents to go over the total 30 times (30-33-0).
- The Angels have put together a 34-31-0 record against the spread this season.
- This season, the Rockies have won 24 out of the 61 games, or 39.3%, in which they’ve been the underdog.
- Colorado has a record of 12-30 in games where sportsbooks have it as underdogs of at least +134 on the moneyline.
- The implied probability of a win by the Rockies, based on the moneyline, is 42.7%.
- Colorado and its opponents have gone over the total this season in 25 of its 63 opportunities.
- In 63 games with a spread this season, the Rockies are 30-33-0 ATS.
|Griffin Canning (LAA)||Pitcher||Chase Anderson (COL)|
|5 – 2||W/L||0 – 1|
Angels Key Hitters
- Shohei Ohtani is batting .298 with 25 home runs and 59 RBI. All three of those stats lead Los Angeles hitters this season.
- Ohtani’s home runs rank him first in Major League Baseball, and he is third in RBI.
- Mike Trout is batting .250 with an OBP of .358 and a slugging percentage of .474 this season.
- Trout ranks 14th in homers and 47th in RBI among all hitters in MLB.
- Hunter Renfroe is slashing .247/.295/.442 this season for the Angels.
- Taylor Ward has collected 64 hits this season and has an OBP of .311. He’s slugging .384 on the year.
Rockies Key Hitters
- Ryan McMahon leads the Rockies with 12 home runs and 41 runs batted in.
- Among all hitters in the big leagues, McMahon is 42nd in home runs and 41st in RBI.
- Elias Diaz is hitting .293 to pace his team.
- Diaz is 93rd overall in homers and 47th in RBI this season.
- Jurickson Profar has 17 doubles, two triples, six home runs and 30 walks while hitting .239.
- Profar brings a three-game hitting streak into this matchup. In his last five games he is batting .190 with a home run, two walks and an RBI.
- Ezequiel Tovar has 19 doubles, a triple, six home runs and 11 walks while hitting .259.
- Tovar enters this matchup on a seven-game hitting streak. During his last 10 outings he is batting .317 with a double, two home runs and five RBI.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!