MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Sunday, June 25, 2023 at 3:10 PM ET
- Where: Coors Field in Denver, Colorado
- How to Watch on TV: SportsNet RM
|Angels||-1.5 (-104)||O 12.5 (-129)||-153|
|Rockies||+1.5 (-112)||U 12.5 (+102)||+130|
|Pitching Probables: LAA: Anderson (L) COL: Gomber (L)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Angels vs. Rockies, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The Los Angeles Angels (42-36) and Mickey Moniak (five hits last time out) are favored (-153) on the moneyline for their matchup with the Colorado Rockies (30-49) on Sunday at 3:10 PM ET on SportsNet RM. Los Angeles’ Tyler Anderson gets the start, and he’ll go against Colorado’s Austin Gomber.
Angels vs. Rockies 2023 Key Stats
- The Angels score the sixth-most runs in baseball (394 total, 5.1 per game).
- The Angels rank fourth-best in baseball with 115 total home runs.
- Los Angeles has the ninth-best batting average in the majors (.259).
- The Angels rank fifth in baseball with an on-base percentage of .333.
- Los Angeles’ .444 slugging percentage ranks fourth-best in MLB.
- The Rockies rank 14th in the majors with 345 total runs scored this season.
- Colorado ranks 25th in Major League Baseball with 71 home runs.
- The Rockies’ .255 batting average ranks 12th in the league this season.
- Colorado has an on-base percentage of .316 this season, which ranks 19th in the majors.
- The Rockies rank 15th in the majors with a .406 team slugging percentage.
Angels vs. Rockies Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Angels have put together a 20-17 record in games they were listed as the moneyline favorite (winning 54.1% of those games).
- Los Angeles has gone 10-4 (winning 71.4% of its games) when it has played as moneyline favorites of -153 or shorter.
- Based on this contest’s moneyline, the Angels have an implied win probability of 60.5%.
- Los Angeles has played in 64 games with over/under set, and have combined with opponents to go over the total 31 times (31-33-0).
- The Angels have put together a 35-31-0 record ATS this season (covering 53% of the time).
- The Rockies have won 24, or 38.7%, of the 62 games they’ve played as underdogs this season.
- Colorado has entered 44 games this season as the underdog by +130 or more and is 13-31 in those contests.
- The Rockies have a 43.5% chance to win this game based on the implied probability of the moneyline.
- Colorado’s games have gone over the total in 26 of its 64 chances.
- The Rockies are 30-34-0 against the spread this season.
|Tyler Anderson (LAA)||Pitcher||Austin Gomber (COL)|
|4 – 1||W/L||4 – 7|
Angels Key Hitters
- Shohei Ohtani leads Los Angeles in batting average (.294), home runs (25) and runs batted in (60) this season.
- Including all batters in baseball, Ohtani is first in home runs and first in RBI.
- Ohtani is batting .217 with two homers during his last five outings and is on a two-game hitting streak.
- Mike Trout has collected 71 hits this season and has an OBP of .366. He’s slugging .491 on the year.
- Of all MLB batters, Trout ranks 12th in home runs and 44th in RBI.
- Trout will look to extend his two-game hit streak. During his last five games, he’s batting .353 with three homers.
- Hunter Renfroe has collected 71 base hits, an OBP of .310 and a slugging percentage of .460 this season.
- Renfroe is batting .342 with one homer in his last 10 games while also on a two-game hitting streak.
- Brandon Drury has collected 72 hits this season and has an OBP of .318. He’s slugging .500 on the year.
- Drury enters this game on a two-game hitting streak. Over the course of his last five outings he’s hitting .381 with one homer.
Rockies Key Hitters
- Ryan McMahon leads the Rockies with 12 home runs and 41 runs batted in.
- Among all hitters in the majors, McMahon’s home run total puts him 47th, and his RBI total ranks 44th.
- Elias Diaz has a club-best .292 batting average.
- Diaz currently is 94th in homers and 52nd in RBI in the major leagues.
- Jurickson Profar has 17 doubles, two triples, six home runs and 30 walks while batting .236.
- Ezequiel Tovar is batting .259 with 19 doubles, two triples, six home runs and 11 walks.
- Tovar heads into this game on an eight-game hitting streak. During his last 10 outings he is hitting .286 with a double, a triple, two home runs and five RBI.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!