MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Tuesday, June 27, 2023 at 8:40 PM ET
- Where: Coors Field in Denver, Colorado
- How to Watch on TV: SportsNet RM
|Dodgers||-2.5 (-125)||O 11.5 (-125)||-294|
|Rockies||+2.5 (+106)||U 11.5 (-102)||+240|
|Pitching Probables: LAD: Kershaw (L) COL: Seabold (R)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Dodgers vs. Rockies, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The Los Angeles Dodgers (43-34) are -294 favorites for their Tuesday matchup with the Colorado Rockies (31-49). Clayton Kershaw gets the ball for the Dodgers and will look to earn his 10th win of the campaign. Kershaw will get the ball for Los Angeles while Colorado will counter with Connor Seabold.
Dodgers vs. Rockies 2023 Key Stats
- The Dodgers have the No. 4 offense in MLB action scoring 5.3 runs per game (409 total runs).
- The Dodgers are second in MLB play with 124 home runs. They average 1.6 per game.
- Los Angeles’ .239 batting average ranks 19th in the majors.
- The Dodgers rank 11th in MLB with an on-base percentage of .325.
- Los Angeles’ .443 slugging percentage ranks fifth-best in MLB.
- The Rockies have scored 349 runs (4.4 per game) this season, which ranks 15th in MLB.
- Colorado’s 72 home runs rank 25th in Major League Baseball.
- The Rockies have a team batting average of .255 this season, which ranks 12th among MLB teams.
- Colorado has an OBP of .316 this season, which ranks 19th in MLB.
- The Rockies rank 15th in the majors with a .406 team slugging percentage.
Dodgers vs. Rockies Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Dodgers have been the moneyline favorite 54 total times this season. They’ve gone 31-23 in those games.
- Los Angeles has played as moneyline favorites of -294 or shorter in just one game this season, which it won.
- The Dodgers have an implied moneyline win probability of 74.6% in this game.
- Los Angeles has played in 60 games with over/under set, and have combined with opponents to go over the total 33 times (33-27-0).
- The Dodgers have covered 49.2% of their games this season, going 32-33-0 ATS.
- This season, the Rockies have been the underdog 63 times and won 25, or 39.7%, of those games.
- Colorado has not won as an underdog of +240 or more on the moneyline this season in four such games.
- The moneyline for this contest implies a 29.4% chance of a victory for the Rockies.
- Colorado and its opponents have hit the over in 26 of its 65 games with a total this season.
- In 65 games with a spread this season, the Rockies are 31-34-0 ATS.
|Clayton Kershaw (LAD)||Pitcher||Connor Seabold (COL)|
|9 – 4||W/L||1 – 3|
Dodgers Key Hitters
- Freddie Freeman is batting .320 with 48 RBI, both of which lead Los Angeles hitters this season.
- Of all batters in MLB, Freeman’s home run total ranks him 28th and his RBI tally ranks him 19th.
- Mookie Betts is slugging .512 this season, with a team-best 19 homers while driving in 47 runs.
- Betts is seventh in Major League Baseball in home runs, and 21st in RBI.
- Will Smith has 58 hits this season and a slash line of .291/.407/.518.
- Smith enters this game on a three-game hit streak. He’s batting .278 over the course of his last five outings with two homers.
- J.D. Martinez is a key run producer for Los Angeles with a .254 average, 16 homers and 48 RBI.
Rockies Key Hitters
- Ryan McMahon paces the Rockies with 12 home runs and 41 runs batted in.
- McMahon is 48th in home runs and 49th in RBI among all hitters in the big leagues.
- Elias Diaz has 41 runs batted in while hitting .289. Both lead his team.
- Diaz ranks 97th among hitters in MLB in homers, and 49th in RBI.
- Jurickson Profar is batting .236 with 17 doubles, two triples, six home runs and 30 walks.
- Ezequiel Tovar is hitting .262 with 19 doubles, two triples, seven home runs and 11 walks.
- Tovar has safely hit in nine games in a row. During his last 10 outings he is hitting .310 with a double, a triple, two home runs and six RBI.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!