MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Friday, June 23, 2023 at 10:10 PM ET
- Where: Dodger Stadium in Los Angeles, California
- How to Watch on TV: MLB Network
|Dodgers||– ()||O 9.5 (+109)||-185|
|Astros||+ ()||U 9.5 (-138)||+156|
|Pitching Probables: LAD: Sheehan (R) HOU: France (R)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Dodgers vs. Astros, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
Coming off of a 2-0 series win over the Angels, the Los Angeles Dodgers (41-33) are -185 favorites to pick up the win in Game 1 of a three-game series against the Houston Astros (41-34). The series begins at Dodger Stadium, starting on Friday at 10:10 PM ET on MLB Network. Los Angeles’ Emmet Sheehan gets the start, and he’ll go against Houston’s J.P. France.
Dodgers vs. Astros 2023 Key Stats
- The Dodgers score the fourth-most runs in baseball (393 total, 5.3 per game).
- The Dodgers rank third-best in baseball with 118 total home runs.
- Los Angeles is 19th in the majors with a .240 batting average.
- The Dodgers’ .327 on-base percentage ranks 11th in baseball.
- Los Angeles is fourth in MLB, slugging .443.
- The Astros rank 16th in the majors with 336 total runs scored this season.
- Houston has hit 85 homers this season, which ranks 14th in the majors.
- The Astros have a team batting average of .246 this season, which ranks 17th among MLB teams.
- Houston has an OBP of .315 this season, which ranks 21st in MLB.
- Fueled by 215 extra-base hits, the Astros rank 17th in MLB with a .400 slugging percentage this season.
Dodgers vs. Astros Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Dodgers have won 29 of the 51 games they were listed as the moneyline favorite this season (56.9%).
- Los Angeles has a record of 4-5 when playing as moneyline favorites with odds of -185 or shorter (44.4% winning percentage).
- The Dodgers have a 64.9% chance to win this game based on the moneyline’s implied probability.
- Los Angeles has had an over/under set by oddsmakers 57 times, and have combined with opponents to go over the total in 31 of those games (31-26-0).
- The Dodgers have put together a 32-30-0 record against the spread this season.
- This season, the Astros have won 11 out of the 19 games, or 57.9%, in which they’ve been the underdog.
- Houston has not entered a game this season as a bigger underdog on the moneyline than the +156 odds on it winning this game.
- Bookmakers have implied with the moneyline set for this matchup that the Astros have a 39.1% chance to win.
- Games involving Houston have gone over the total set by sportsbooks in 30 of 63 chances this season.
- In 61 games with a spread this season, the Astros are 30-31-0 ATS.
|Emmet Sheehan (LAD)||Pitcher||J.P. France (HOU)|
|0 – 0||W/L||2 – 2|
Dodgers Key Hitters
- Freddie Freeman leads Los Angeles with a .327 batting average. He’s also hit 14 homers and has 47 RBI.
- Freeman’s home runs put him 25th in MLB, and he is 17th in RBI.
- Freeman is batting .250 with one homer during his last five games and is riding a six-game hitting streak.
- Mookie Betts has 73 hits and an OBP of .359 to go with a slugging percentage of .502 this season.
- Betts ranks ninth in homers and 30th in RBI this year.
- Will Smith has 55 hits this season and a slash line of .293/.408/.500.
- J.D. Martinez is a key run producer for Los Angeles with a .257 average, 16 homers and 48 RBI.
- Martinez is batting .238 in his last five games. He also comes into Friday’s game looking to extend his five-game hitting streak.
Astros Key Hitters
- Alex Bregman is hitting .248 with nine doubles, two triples, 10 home runs and 39 walks.
- Among all hitters in the big leagues, Bregman ranks 70th in homers and 26th in RBI.
- Bregman brings a four-game hitting streak into this game. In his last five games he is batting .400 with a double, a triple, a home run, two walks and five RBI.
- Kyle Tucker has 15 doubles, nine home runs and 33 walks while hitting .274.
- Among all MLB hitters, Tucker ranks 88th in home runs and 37th in RBI.
- Jeremy Pena has 16 doubles, a triple, eight home runs and 17 walks while hitting .256.
- Pena has hit safely in three games in a row. During his last five outings he is hitting .250 with four walks.
- Mauricio Dubon is batting .292 to pace his team.
- Dubon heads into this game on a three-game hitting streak. During his last five outings he is batting .235 with two doubles.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!