MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Saturday, June 24, 2023 at 7:15 PM ET
- Where: Dodger Stadium in Los Angeles, California
- How to Watch on TV: FOX
|Dodgers||-1.5 (+108)||O 8.5 (-138)||-178|
|Astros||+1.5 (-126)||U 8.5 (+109)||+151|
|Pitching Probables: LAD: Miller (R) HOU: Blanco (R)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Dodgers vs. Astros, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The Los Angeles Dodgers (42-33) roll into Saturday’s matchup with the Houston Astros (41-35) looking to extend a three-game winning streak. The contest starts at 7:15 PM ET on FOX with the Dodgers listed as -178 favorites on the moneyline. Los Angeles’ Bobby Miller and Houston’s Ronel Blanco have been named the starters for this contest.
Dodgers vs. Astros 2023 Key Stats
- The Dodgers score the fifth-most runs in baseball (396 total, 5.3 per game).
- The Dodgers rank third in MLB action with 119 home runs. They average 1.6 per game.
- Los Angeles has the 19th-ranked batting average in the majors (.241).
- The Dodgers rank 11th in MLB with a .327 on-base percentage.
- Los Angeles ranks fourth in baseball, slugging .443.
- The Astros have scored 338 runs (4.4 per game) this season, which ranks 14th in MLB.
- Houston’s 87 home runs rank 14th in Major League Baseball.
- The Astros have a team batting average of .244 this season, which ranks 18th among MLB teams.
- Houston has an OBP of .314 this season, which ranks 21st in MLB.
- The Astros are 18th in MLB with a slugging percentage of .399 this season.
Dodgers vs. Astros Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Dodgers have won 30 of the 52 games they were listed as the moneyline favorite this season (57.7%).
- Los Angeles has gone 4-5 when it has played as moneyline favorites with odds of -178 or shorter (44.4% winning percentage).
- Based on this game’s moneyline, the Dodgers’ implied win probability is 64%.
- Los Angeles has played in 58 games with over/under set, and have combined with opponents to go over the total 31 times (31-27-0).
- The Dodgers have put together a 32-31-0 record ATS this season.
- This season, the Astros have won 11 out of the 20 games, or 55%, in which they’ve been the underdog.
- Houston has played as an underdog of +151 or more once this season and lost that game.
- Sportsbooks have implied with the moneyline set for this matchup that the Astros have a 39.8% chance to win.
- Games involving Houston have gone over the total set by sportsbooks in 30 of 64 chances this season.
- The Astros are 31-31-0 ATS in their 62 games with a spread this season.
|Bobby Miller (LAD)||Pitcher||Ronel Blanco (HOU)|
|3 – 1||W/L||1 – 0|
Dodgers Key Hitters
- Freddie Freeman leads Los Angeles with a batting average of .322. He’s also hit 14 home runs with 47 RBI.
- Freeman ranks 26th in the majors in home runs, and 17th in RBI.
- Mookie Betts is slugging .511 this season, with a team-best 18 homers while driving in 45 runs.
- Of all MLB batters, Betts ranks seventh in home runs and 24th in RBI.
- Betts will look to extend his two-game hit streak. Over the course of his last five games, he’s batting .158 with one homer.
- Will Smith is slashing .292/.405/.495 this season for the Dodgers.
- J.D. Martinez leads Los Angeles in runs batted in (48) this season. He’s batting .257 while slugging .565.
- Martinez will look to extend his six-game hitting streak. He’s batting .250 during his last five outings.
Astros Key Hitters
- Alex Bregman is hitting .247 with nine doubles, two triples, 10 home runs and 41 walks.
- Among all hitters in the big leagues, Bregman’s home run total puts him 71st, and his RBI total ranks 29th.
- Kyle Tucker is batting .273 with 15 doubles, 10 home runs and 33 walks.
- Among all MLB hitters, Tucker ranks 71st in home runs and 37th in RBI.
- Mauricio Dubon paces the Astros with a .291 batting average.
- Dubon brings a four-game hitting streak into this game. In his last five games he is batting .250 with two doubles, a home run and an RBI.
- Jeremy Pena is batting .253 with 16 doubles, a triple, eight home runs and 17 walks.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!