MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Sunday, June 25, 2023 at 7:10 PM ET
- Where: Dodger Stadium in Los Angeles, California
- How to Watch on TV: ESPN
|Dodgers||-1.5 (+156)||O 8.5 (-109)||-126|
|Astros||+1.5 (-185)||U 8.5 (-116)||+108|
|Pitching Probables: LAD: Gonsolin (R) HOU: Brown (R)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Dodgers vs. Astros, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The Los Angeles Dodgers (43-33) will put their four-game win streak to the test when they host the Houston Astros (41-36) Sunday at 7:10 PM ET on ESPN. Sportsbooks consider the Dodgers -126 favorites to extend their streak, while the Astros are +108 underdogs looking for the upset. Los Angeles’ Tony Gonsolin gets the start, and he’ll go against Houston’s Hunter Brown.
Dodgers vs. Astros 2023 Key Stats
- The Dodgers are the fourth-highest scoring team in the majors, averaging 5.3 runs per game (404 total).
- The Dodgers are third in MLB action with 122 home runs. They average 1.6 per game.
- Los Angeles is 19th in the majors with a .240 batting average.
- The Dodgers are 11th in MLB with an on-base percentage of .327.
- Los Angeles ranks fourth in MLB with a .444 slugging percentage.
- The Astros have scored 345 runs (4.5 per game) this season, which ranks 14th in MLB.
- Houston has hit 88 homers this season, which ranks 16th in the majors.
- The Astros rank 17th in MLB with a .246 team batting average.
- Houston has an on-base percentage of .316 this season, which ranks 19th in the majors.
- Fueled by 222 extra-base hits, the Astros rank 17th in MLB with a .401 slugging percentage this season.
Dodgers vs. Astros Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Dodgers have won 58.5% of the games this season when they were the moneyline favorite (31-22).
- Los Angeles has gone 24-18 when playing as moneyline favorites with odds of -126 or shorter (57.1% winning percentage).
- Based on this matchup’s moneyline, the Dodgers have an implied win probability of 55.8%.
- In the 59 games in which oddsmakers have set an over/under for Los Angeles, it has combined with opponents to go over the total 32 times (32-27-0).
- The Dodgers have covered 50% of their games this season, going 32-32-0 ATS.
- This season, the Astros have won 11 out of the 21 games, or 52.4%, in which they’ve been the underdog.
- Houston has a record of 5-6, a 45.5% win rate, when it’s set as an underdog of +108 or more by oddsmakers this season.
- The moneyline for this contest implies a 48.1% chance of a victory for the Astros.
- Houston’s games have gone over the total in 31 of its 65 chances.
- In 63 games with a spread this season, the Astros are 32-31-0 ATS.
|Tony Gonsolin (LAD)||Pitcher||Hunter Brown (HOU)|
|4 – 2||W/L||6 – 4|
Dodgers Key Hitters
- Freddie Freeman leads Los Angeles with a .319 batting average. He’s also hit 14 homers and has 47 RBI.
- Among all MLB batters, Freeman ranks third in batting average, eighth in on-base percentage, and eighth in slugging.
- Mookie Betts leads Los Angeles in home runs with 18 while driving in 45 runs and slugging .503.
- Of all MLB hitters, Betts is eighth in home runs and 28th in RBI.
- Will Smith has 57 hits this season and a slash line of .292/.407/.508.
- Smith is batting .313 with two homers in his last 10 outings while also on a two-game hitting streak.
- J.D. Martinez leads Los Angeles in runs batted in (48) this season. He’s batting .254 while slugging .560.
Astros Key Hitters
- Alex Bregman is hitting .249 with 10 doubles, two triples, 11 home runs and 41 walks.
- In all of the majors, Bregman is 62nd in home runs and 17th in RBI.
- Kyle Tucker is hitting .275 with 15 doubles, 10 home runs and 36 walks.
- Tucker ranks 80th overall in home runs and 39th in RBI this year.
- Tucker brings a two-game hitting streak into this matchup. In his last five games he is batting .125 with a home run, four walks and an RBI.
- Mauricio Dubon leads the Astros with a team-best batting average of .291.
- Dubon heads into this game on a four-game hitting streak. In his last five games he is batting .250 with two doubles, a home run and an RBI.
- Jeremy Pena has 16 doubles, a triple, eight home runs and 17 walks while hitting .253.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!