MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Saturday, April 22, 2023 at 9:07 PM ET
- Where: Angel Stadium of Anaheim in Anaheim, California
- How to Watch on TV: BSW
|Angels||-1.5 (+109)||O 9.5 (-112)||-181|
|Royals||+1.5 (-128)||U 9.5 (-113)||+153|
|Pitching Probables: LAA: Anderson (L) KC: Greinke (R)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Angels vs. Royals, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The Kansas City Royals (4-16) hope to avoid their eighth straight defeat when they visit the Los Angeles Angels (10-10) Saturday at 9:07 PM ET on BSW. The Angels are listed as -181 favorites, while the Royals are +153 underdogs as they try to snap their losing skid. Los Angeles’ Tyler Anderson and Kansas City’s Zack Greinke have been named the starters for this contest.
Angels vs. Royals 2023 Key Stats
- The Angels rank 13th in runs scored with 93, 4.7 per game.
- The Angels rank 17th in MLB play with 21 home runs. They average 1.1 per game.
- Los Angeles’ .236 batting average ranks 20th in the majors.
- The Angels rank 12th in baseball with a .327 on-base percentage.
- Los Angeles’ .372 slugging percentage ranks 24th in MLB.
- The Royals have scored the 28th-most runs in the league this season with just 59 (3.0 per game).
- Kansas City has hit just 14 homers this season, which ranks 27th in the majors.
- The Royals have a team batting average of just .203 this season, which ranks last among MLB teams.
- Kansas City has an on-base percentage of .260 this season, which ranks last in baseball.
- The Royals rank last in MLB with a team slugging percentage of just .321 this season.
Angels vs. Royals Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Angels have won 66.7% of the games this season when they were the moneyline favorite (4-2).
- Los Angeles has played as moneyline favorites of -181 or shorter in only two games this season, which it won both.
- The implied moneyline probablility in this matchup gives the Angels a 64.4% chance to win.
- Los Angeles has played in 10 games with a set over/under, and have combined with its opponents to go over the total three times (3-7-0).
- The Angels have covered 55.6% of their games this season, going 5-4-0 ATS.
- The Royals have won one of the eight games they’ve played as underdogs this season.
- Kansas City has not won as an underdog of +153 or more on the moneyline this season in four such games.
- The implied probability of a win by the Royals, based on the moneyline, is 39.5%.
- So far this season, Kansas City and its opponents have hit the over in seven of its nine games with a total.
- The Royals are 3-6-0 against the spread in their nine chances this season.
|Tyler Anderson (LAA)||Pitcher||Zack Greinke (KC)|
|1 – 0||W/L||0 – 3|
Angels Key Hitters
- Hunter Renfroe is batting .263 this season with a team-high four home runs and 16 RBI.
- Renfroe ranks 25th in the majors in homers, and 14th in RBI.
- Renfroe is batting .250 with one homer during his last five outings and is riding a five-game hitting streak.
- Mike Trout is batting .299 to lead Los Angeles, while adding three homers and nine runs batted in this season.
- Of all MLB hitters, Trout ranks 64th in homers and 93rd in RBI.
- Trout has a batting average of .381 during his last five games and is working on a three-game hit streak.
- Shohei Ohtani leads Los Angeles in home runs with four. He’s driven in 11 runs and is slugging .465.
- Taylor Ward has 18 hits and an OBP of .319 to go with a slugging percentage of .329 this season.
Royals Key Hitters
- Bobby Witt Jr. paces the Royals in home runs (three) and runs batted in (seven).
- Witt Jr. is 64th in home runs and 150th in RBI among all hitters in the big leagues.
- Witt Jr. heads into this matchup on a three-game hitting streak. During his last five outings he is hitting .150 with a triple, a home run, a walk and an RBI.
- Vinnie Pasquantino’s three home runs and .269 batting average both pace his team.
- Pasquantino ranks 64th in homers and 181st in RBI among all MLB hitters this year.
- Pasquantino has hit safely in three games in a row. In his last five games he is hitting .278 with a double, a home run, two walks and two RBI.
- Salvador Perez leads the Royals with seven runs batted in.
- Nicky Lopez is batting .175 with three doubles, a triple and seven walks.
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NCAA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!