MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Sunday, June 18, 2023 at 2:10 PM ET
- Where: Kauffman Stadium in Kansas City, Missouri
- How to Watch on TV: BSKC
|Angels||-1.5 (+129)||O 9.5 (-111)||-123|
|Royals||+1.5 (-151)||U 9.5 (-114)||+105|
|Pitching Probables: LAA: Anderson (L) KC: Greinke (R)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Angels vs. Royals, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The Los Angeles Angels (40-33) and Brandon Drury (2 HR in his last game) are favored (-123) on the moneyline for their matchup with the Kansas City Royals (19-51) on Sunday at 2:10 PM ET on BSKC. Los Angeles’ Tyler Anderson gets the start, and he’ll go against Kansas City’s Zack Greinke.
Angels vs. Royals 2023 Key Stats
- The Angels are the sixth-highest scoring team in baseball, averaging 4.9 runs per game (360 total).
- The Angels rank fourth-best in MLB action with 105 total home runs.
- Los Angeles ranks ninth in the majors with a .256 batting average.
- The Angels rank sixth in MLB with a .330 on-base percentage.
- Los Angeles ranks sixth in baseball with a .437 slugging percentage.
- The Royals are among the lowest scoring teams in the league, ranking 27th with just 265 total runs (3.8 per game) this season.
- Kansas City has hit 65 homers this season, which ranks 25th in the majors.
- The Royals’ .233 batting average ranks 23rd in the league this season.
- Kansas City has an OBP of just .297 this season, which ranks 29th in MLB.
- The Royals are 26th in MLB with a slugging percentage of only .379 this season.
Angels vs. Royals Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Angels have won 54.5% of the games this season when they were favored on the moneyline (18-15).
- Los Angeles has a 15-11 record (winning 57.7% of its games) when playing as moneyline favorites of -123 or shorter.
- The implied moneyline probablility for this matchup gives the Angels a 55.2% chance to win.
- Los Angeles has played in 59 games with an over/under set, and have combined with its opponents to go over the total 30 times (30-29-0).
- The Angels have covered 54.1% of their games this season, going 33-28-0 against the spread.
- The Royals have entered the game as underdogs 45 times this season and won 13, or 28.9%, of those games.
- This season, Kansas City has won 12 of its 41 games, or 29.3%, when it’s the underdog by at least +105 on the moneyline.
- Sportsbooks have implied with the moneyline set for this matchup that the Royals have a 48.8% chance to win.
- Kansas City and its opponents have hit the over in 24 of its 51 games with a total this season.
- The Royals are 24-30-0 against the spread this season.
|Tyler Anderson (LAA)||Pitcher||Zack Greinke (KC)|
|3 – 1||W/L||1 – 6|
Angels Key Hitters
- Shohei Ohtani leads Los Angeles in batting average (.300), home runs (23) and runs batted in (56) this season.
- Ohtani ranks first in home runs and first in RBI among all hitters in MLB.
- Ohtani will look to extend his 14-game hitting streak. He’s batting .467 with three homers over the course of his last five games.
- Mike Trout has 65 hits and an OBP of .359 to go with a slugging percentage of .461 this season.
- Trout is 20th in homers and 43rd in RBI this season.
- Trout will look to extend his two-game hit streak. In his last five outings, he’s batting .222.
- Hunter Renfroe is slashing .242/.293/.440 this season for the Angels.
- Taylor Ward has 61 hits and an OBP of .319 to go with a slugging percentage of .394 this season.
- Ward enters this game on a three-game hitting streak. During his last five outings he’s hitting .333 with one homer.
Royals Key Hitters
- Bobby Witt Jr. is hitting .247 with 10 doubles, four triples, 11 home runs and 15 walks.
- Witt Jr.’s home run total ranks 48th in the big leagues, and he is 64th in RBI.
- Witt Jr. enters this matchup on a four-game hitting streak. In his last five games he is hitting .368 with a double, a home run, four walks and seven RBI.
- Salvador Perez has shown his power as he leads his team with 14 home runs and 37 RBI, with a team-best .272 batting average.
- Perez ranks 20th in home runs and 52nd in RBI among all hitters in the majors.
- Edward Olivares has 10 doubles, four triples, five home runs and 11 walks while hitting .259.
- Olivares brings a seven-game hitting streak into this game. During his last 10 games he is batting .351 with three doubles, two triples and two walks.
- MJ Melendez is hitting .218 with 12 doubles, two triples, six home runs and 28 walks.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!