MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Tuesday, June 20, 2023 at 10:05 PM ET
- Where: Angel Stadium of Anaheim in Anaheim, California
- How to Watch on TV: TBS
|Dodgers||-1.5 (+115)||O 8.5 (-126)||-144|
|Angels||+1.5 (-135)||U 8.5 (-101)||+123|
|Pitching Probables: LAD: Kershaw (L) LAA: Detmers (L)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Dodgers vs. Angels, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The Los Angeles Dodgers (39-33) hope to avoid their fourth straight defeat when they visit the Los Angeles Angels (41-33) Tuesday at 10:05 PM ET on TBS. The Dodgers are listed as -144 favorites to snap their losing skid, while the Angels are +123 underdogs. Clayton Kershaw gets the starting nod for the Dodgers while Reid Detmers is the Angels’ starter for the contest.
Dodgers vs. Angels 2023 Key Stats
- The Dodgers are the fourth-highest scoring team in baseball, averaging 5.4 runs per game (389 total).
- The Dodgers are third-best in baseball with 116 total home runs.
- The Dodgers’ .241 batting average ranks 20th in MLB.
- The Dodgers are 10th in MLB with a .329 on-base percentage.
- The Dodgers are fourth in the majors, slugging .447.
- The Angels are among the highest scoring teams in the majors, ranking seventh with 365 total runs this season.
- The Angels have hit 108 homers this season, which ranks fourth in the league.
- The Angels have a team batting average of .256 this season, which ranks 10th among MLB teams.
- The Angels have an OBP of .331 this season, which ranks sixth in MLB.
- The Angels rank sixth in the majors with a .439 team slugging percentage.
Dodgers vs. Angels Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Dodgers have won 56% of the games this season when they were favored on the moneyline (28-22).
- The Dodgers have a record of 16-14 in games they have played as a moneyline favorite with odds of -144 or shorter (53.3%).
- The Dodgers have a 59% chance to win this contest based on the moneyline’s implied probability.
- The Dodgers have combined with their opponents to hit the over on the total 31 times this season for a 31-24-0 record against the over/under.
- The Dodgers have a 30-30-0 record ATS this season (covering 50% of the time).
- The Angels have won 17, or 56.7%, of the 30 games they’ve played as underdogs this season.
- The Angels have a record of 6-4, a 60% win rate, when they’re set as the underdog by +123 or more by sportsbooks this season.
- The Angels have a 44.8% chance to win this game based on the implied probability of the moneyline.
- The Angels and their opponents have hit the over in 30 of their 60 games with a total this season.
- The Angels have an ATS record of 34-28-0 in 62 games with a spread this season.
|Clayton Kershaw (LAD)||Pitcher||Reid Detmers (LAA)|
|8 – 4||W/L||1 – 5|
Dodgers Key Hitters
- Freddie Freeman leads Los Angeles with a batting average of .328. He’s also hit 13 home runs with 46 RBI.
- Of all MLB hitters, Freeman is second in batting average, fifth in on-base percentage, and seventh in slugging.
- Freeman is batting .190 during his last five games and is riding a four-game hitting streak.
- Mookie Betts has 72 hits and an OBP of .365 to go with a slugging percentage of .513 this season.
- Betts ranks ninth in home runs and 25th in RBI this year.
- Will Smith has 53 hits this season and a slash line of .293/.409/.508.
- J.D. Martinez leads Los Angeles in runs batted in with 48 while batting .257 with 16 homers.
- Martinez is batting .167 during his last five games. He also comes into Tuesday’s game looking to extend his three-game hitting streak.
Angels Key Hitters
- Shohei Ohtani has a team-best batting average of .300, while pacing the Angels in home runs (24) and runs batted in (58).
- Among all hitters in the big leagues, Ohtani ranks first in home runs and first in RBI.
- Ohtani has safely hit in 15 games in a row. During his last 10 games he is hitting .472 with three doubles, eight home runs, 10 walks and 16 RBI.
- Mike Trout is hitting .257 with 13 doubles, 15 home runs and 39 walks.
- Trout is 16th in home runs and 44th in RBI among all major league batters this season.
- Trout enters this game on a three-game hitting streak. In his last five games he is hitting .278 with two doubles, a home run, five walks and two RBI.
- Hunter Renfroe is hitting .242 with 14 doubles, 12 home runs and 18 walks.
- Taylor Ward is batting .247 with 10 doubles, nine home runs and 23 walks.
- Ward takes a four-game hitting streak into this game. In his last five games he is batting .286 with two doubles, a home run, a walk and two RBI.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!