MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Wednesday, June 21, 2023 at 9:38 PM ET
- Where: Angel Stadium of Anaheim in Anaheim, California
- How to Watch on TV: MLB Network
|Angels||-1.5 (+134)||O 8.5 (-125)||-147|
|Dodgers||+1.5 (-158)||U 8.5 (-102)||+125|
|Pitching Probables: LAA: Ohtani (R) LAD: Grove (R)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Angels vs. Dodgers, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The Los Angeles Dodgers (40-33) seek to complete a series sweep as they take a 1-0 lead into the finale versus the Los Angeles Angels (41-34) at 9:38 PM ET on Wednesday from Angel Stadium of Anaheim. The Angels are favored (-147) by bookmakers to prevent the sweep and pick up their first win of the series. The Angels’ Shohei Ohtani gets the start, and he’ll go against the Dodgers’ Michael Grove.
Angels vs. Dodgers 2023 Key Stats
- The Angels have the No. 7 offense in MLB action scoring 4.9 runs per game (365 total runs).
- The Angels are fourth in baseball with 108 home runs. They average 1.4 per game.
- The Angels rank 11th in the majors with a .255 batting average.
- The Angels’ .329 on-base percentage ranks eighth-best in MLB.
- The Angels’ .436 slugging percentage is sixth-best in baseball.
- The Dodgers are among the highest scoring teams in the majors, ranking fourth with 391 total runs this season.
- The Dodgers have hit 116 homers this season, which ranks third in the league.
- The Dodgers have a team batting average of .241 this season, which ranks 19th among MLB teams.
- The Dodgers have the 11th-ranked on-base percentage in MLB this season (.327).
- The Dodgers are fourth in MLB with a .443 slugging percentage this season.
Angels vs. Dodgers Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Angels have won 55.9% of the games this season when they were favored on the moneyline (19-15).
- When playing as a moneyline favorite with odds of -147 or shorter, the Angels have gone 9-4 (69.2%).
- The Angels have a 59.5% chance to win this contest based on the moneyline’s implied probability.
- The Angels have combined with their opponents to hit the over on the total 30 times this season for a 30-31-0 record against the over/under.
- The Angels have covered 54% of their games this season, going 34-29-0 against the spread.
- This season, the Dodgers have been the underdog 10 times and won five of those games.
- The Dodgers have played as an underdog of +125 or more twice this season and won both games.
- Bookmakers have implied with the moneyline set for this matchup that the Dodgers have a 44.4% chance to win.
- The Dodgers and their opponents have hit the over in 31 of their 56 games with a total this season.
- The Dodgers have an ATS record of 31-30-0 in 61 games with a spread this season.
|Shohei Ohtani (LAA)||Pitcher||Michael Grove (LAD)|
|6 – 2||W/L||0 – 0|
Angels Key Hitters
- Ohtani leads Los Angeles in batting average (.295), home runs (24) and runs batted in (58) this season.
- Of all MLB batters, Ohtani ranks 14th in batting average, 16th in on-base percentage, and first in slugging.
- Mike Trout has collected 67 hits this season and has an OBP of .359. He’s slugging .472 on the year.
- Trout ranks 17th in MLB in homers, and 47th in RBI.
- Hunter Renfroe has 64 hits this season and a slash line of .246/.295/.446.
- Renfroe is batting .189 with one homer in his last 10 outings while also on a two-game hitting streak.
- Taylor Ward has collected 62 hits this season and has an OBP of .313. He’s slugging .388 on the year.
Dodgers Key Hitters
- Freddie Freeman leads the Dodgers with a team-high batting average of .328.
- Among all hitters in the big leagues, Freeman’s home run total puts him 30th, and his RBI total ranks 17th.
- Freeman has safely hit in five games in a row. In his last five games he is batting .238 with a double, two walks and two RBI.
- Mookie Betts is hitting .260 with 15 doubles, a triple, 17 home runs and 41 walks.
- Betts ranks ninth in home runs and 29th in RBI among all major league hitters this year.
- Will Smith has nine doubles, 10 home runs and 35 walks while hitting .297.
- Smith enters this game on a two-game hitting streak. During his last five outings he is batting .375 with five walks and three RBI.
- J.D. Martinez’s 48 runs batted in are a team-high mark.
- Martinez has safely hit in four straight games. In his last five games he is hitting .235 with a double, two walks and an RBI.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!