MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Friday, May 26, 2023 at 9:38 PM ET
- Where: Angel Stadium of Anaheim in Anaheim, California
- How to Watch on TV: BSW
|Angels||-1.5 (+139)||O 8.5 (-112)||-142|
|Marlins||+1.5 (-163)||U 8.5 (-113)||+121|
|Pitching Probables: LAA: Detmers (L) MIA: Luzardo (L)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Angels vs. Marlins, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The Los Angeles Angels (28-23), led by Mickey Moniak on a two-game home run streak, are -142 favorites on the moneyline to defeat Jorge Soler (homers in three straight contests) and the Miami Marlins (25-26). First pitch is at 9:38 PM ET on Friday, live from Angel Stadium of Anaheim and airing on BSW. Los Angeles’ Reid Detmers and Miami’s Jesus Luzardo have been named the starters for this contest.
Angels vs. Marlins 2023 Key Stats
- The Angels score the eighth-most runs in baseball (252 total, 4.9 per game).
- The Angels rank seventh in baseball with 67 home runs. They average 1.3 per game.
- Los Angeles is eighth in the majors with a .260 batting average.
- The Angels are 10th in baseball with a .327 on-base percentage.
- Los Angeles is 10th in MLB with a .425 slugging percentage.
- The Marlins have scored the 27th-most runs in the league this season with just 187 (3.7 per game).
- Miami has hit 49 homers this season, which ranks 22nd in the majors.
- The Marlins’ .256 batting average ranks 11th in the league this season.
- Miami has an OBP of .312 this season, which ranks 21st in MLB.
- The Marlins rank 16th in the majors with a .397 team slugging percentage.
Angels vs. Marlins Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Angels have won 56.5% of the games this season when they were the moneyline favorite (13-10).
- Los Angeles has gone 8-2 (winning 80% of its games) when playing as moneyline favorites of -142 or shorter.
- The Angels have a 58.7% chance to win this matchup based on the moneyline’s implied probability.
- Los Angeles has combined with opponents to hit the over on the total 19 times this season for a 19-20-0 record against the over/under.
- The Angels have put together a 22-18-0 record against the spread this season (covering 55% of the time).
- The Marlins have entered the game as underdogs 19 times this season and won nine, or 47.4%, of those games.
- Miami has entered 11 games this season as the underdog by +121 or more and is 5-6 in those contests.
- Sportsbooks have implied with the moneyline set for this matchup that the Marlins have a 45.2% chance to win.
- Games involving Miami have gone over the total set by bookmakers in 17 of 37 chances this season.
- In 39 games with a spread this season, the Marlins are 14-25-0 ATS.
|Reid Detmers (LAA)||Pitcher||Jesús Luzardo (MIA)|
|0 – 3||W/L||3 – 3|
Angels Key Hitters
- Shohei Ohtani is batting .280 this season with a team-high 12 home runs and 33 RBI.
- Ohtani’s home runs rank him 10th in MLB, and he is 19th in RBI.
- Ohtani enters this game on a two-game hitting streak. Over the course of his last five games, he’s hitting .222 with two homers.
- Hunter Renfroe has 49 hits and an OBP of .311 to go with a slugging percentage of .466 this season.
- Renfroe is 28th in homers and 36th in RBI this year.
- Mike Trout’s 12 home runs lead all Los Angeles hitters, and he’s slugging .527.
- Trout is batting .257 with four homers during his last 10 outings while also on a two-game hitting streak.
- Gio Urshela leads Los Angeles with a batting average of .299.
Marlins Key Hitters
- Soler has put up a team-best 15 home runs and 32 runs batted in.
- Soler’s home run total ranks second in MLB, and he is 26th in RBI.
- Soler has hit safely in three straight games. In his last five games he is batting .478 with a double, four home runs, a walk and eight RBI.
- Luis Arraez has a club-leading .371 batting average.
- Arraez is 303rd overall in homers and 145th in RBI this season.
- Bryan De La Cruz is hitting .290 with 10 doubles, five home runs and 13 walks.
- Yuli Gurriel has four doubles, two triples, three home runs and seven walks while hitting .299.
- Gurriel has hit safely in four games in a row. In his last five games he is hitting .556 with a double, two triples, a walk and three RBI.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!