MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Saturday, May 27, 2023 at 10:07 PM ET
- Where: Angel Stadium of Anaheim in Anaheim, California
- How to Watch on TV: MLB Network
|Angels||-1.5 (+104)||O 7.5 (-117)||-204|
|Marlins||+1.5 (-121)||U 7.5 (-107)||+171|
|Pitching Probables: LAA: Ohtani (R) MIA: Cabrera (R)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Angels vs. Marlins, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
Two of the league’s top hitters will meet Saturday when the Los Angeles Angels (28-24) and Miami Marlins (26-26) take to the field at 10:07 PM ET, live on MLB Network. Gio Urshela is batting .310 for the Angels (-204 favorites on the moneyline) while Luis Arraez leads the underdog Marlins (+171) with a .374 average. Shohei Ohtani will get the ball for Los Angeles while Miami will counter with Edward Cabrera.
Angels vs. Marlins 2023 Key Stats
- The Angels score the ninth-most runs in baseball (254 total, 4.9 per game).
- The Angels rank eighth in MLB play with 68 home runs. They average 1.3 per game.
- Los Angeles has the seventh-best batting average in MLB (.260).
- The Angels are 12th in MLB with an on-base percentage of .327.
- Los Angeles ranks eighth in MLB, slugging .425.
- The Marlins have scored the 27th-most runs in the league this season with just 193 (3.7 per game).
- Miami has hit 51 homers this season, which ranks 22nd in the majors.
- The Marlins’ .259 batting average is among the best in baseball, ranking ninth in MLB.
- Miami has an OBP of .315 this season, which ranks 20th in MLB.
- The Marlins are 16th in MLB with a slugging percentage of .401 this season.
Angels vs. Marlins Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Angels have won 13 of the 24 games they were the moneyline favorite this season (54.2%).
- Los Angeles has gone 5-1 (winning 83.3% of its games) when it has played as moneyline favorites of -204 or shorter.
- Based on this contest’s moneyline, the Angels’ implied win probability is 67.1%.
- In the 40 games in which oddsmakers have set an over/under for Los Angeles, it has combined with opponents to go over the total 19 times (19-21-0).
- The Angels have put together a 22-19-0 record ATS this season (covering 53.7% of the time).
- This season, the Marlins have won 10 out of the 20 games, or 50%, in which they’ve been the underdog.
- Miami has not won as an underdog of +171 or more on the moneyline this season in three such games.
- Bookmakers have implied with the moneyline set for this matchup that the Marlins have a 36.9% chance to win.
- So far this season, Miami and its opponents have hit the over in 17 of its 38 games with a total.
- In 40 games with a spread this season, the Marlins are 15-25-0 ATS.
|Shohei Ohtani (LAA)||Pitcher||Edward Cabrera (MIA)|
|5 – 1||W/L||3 – 4|
Angels Key Hitters
- Ohtani leads Los Angeles in home runs (12) and runs batted in (33) this season while batting .275.
- Ohtani ranks 10th in home runs and 21st in RBI among all batters in MLB.
- Mike Trout leads Los Angeles in home runs with 12 while driving in 28 runs and slugging .532.
- Trout is 10th in home runs and 45th in RBI this season.
- Trout will look to extend his three-game hit streak. In his last five games, he’s batting .263 with two homers.
- Hunter Renfroe has 50 hits this season and a slash line of .256/.310/.462.
- Urshela leads Los Angeles in batting average (.310) this season.
Marlins Key Hitters
- Jorge Soler paces the Marlins with 16 home runs and 33 runs batted in.
- Soler ranks second in homers and 21st in RBI among all batters in the majors.
- Soler takes a four-game hitting streak into this game. During his last five outings he is hitting .348 with a double, four home runs, a walk and six RBI.
- Arraez is hitting .374 to pace his team.
- Arraez currently ranks 310th in homers and 136th in RBI in the major leagues.
- Arraez has hit safely in two straight games. In his last five games he is hitting .263 with a double, a walk and four RBI.
- Bryan De La Cruz is hitting .305 with 10 doubles, six home runs and 13 walks.
- Yuli Gurriel is hitting .304 with four doubles, two triples, three home runs and seven walks.
- Gurriel has hit safely in five games in a row. During his last five outings he is batting .571 with a double, two triples, a walk and two RBI.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!