MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Sunday, May 28, 2023 at 4:07 PM ET
- Where: Angel Stadium of Anaheim in Anaheim, California
- How to Watch on TV: BSW
|Angels||-1.5 (+153)||O 8.5 (-126)||-133|
|Marlins||+1.5 (-181)||U 8.5 (-101)||+113|
|Pitching Probables: LAA: Sandoval (L) MIA: Pérez (R)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Angels vs. Marlins, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
Jorge Soler, on a five-game home run streak, leads the 27-26 Miami Marlins into Sunday’s matchup with the Los Angeles Angels (28-25). However, his Marlins are underdogs for the contest, with sportsbooks naming the Angels as -133 moneyline favorites. The game starts at 4:07 PM ET from Angel Stadium of Anaheim, live on BSW. Patrick Sandoval will get the ball for Los Angeles while Miami will counter with Eury Perez.
Angels vs. Marlins 2023 Key Stats
- The Angels have the No. 9 offense in MLB play scoring 4.9 runs per game (259 total runs).
- The Angels rank eighth-best in MLB action with 69 total home runs.
- Los Angeles’ .259 batting average is seventh-best in the majors.
- The Angels are 11th in baseball with a .327 on-base percentage.
- Los Angeles’ .424 slugging percentage ranks eighth-best in baseball.
- The Marlins have scored the 27th-most runs in the league this season with just 201 (3.8 per game).
- Miami ranks 22nd in Major League Baseball with 52 home runs.
- The Marlins’ .258 batting average is among the best in baseball, ranking eighth in MLB.
- Miami has the 19th-ranked on-base percentage in MLB this season (.316).
- The Marlins rank 18th in the majors with a .399 team slugging percentage.
Angels vs. Marlins Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Angels have put together a 13-12 record in games they were listed as the moneyline favorite (winning 52% of those games).
- In games it has played as moneyline favorites with odds of -133 or shorter, Los Angeles has a 10-5 record (winning 66.7% of its games).
- The implied moneyline probablility for this matchup gives the Angels a 57.1% chance to win.
- Los Angeles has played in 41 games with an over/under set, and have combined with its opponents to go over the total 20 times (20-21-0).
- The Angels have put together a 22-20-0 record ATS this season (covering 52.4% of the time).
- The Marlins have entered the game as underdogs 21 times this season and won 11, or 52.4%, of those games.
- Miami has entered 17 games this season as the underdog by +113 or more and is 9-8 in those contests.
- Oddsmakers have implied with the moneyline set for this matchup that the Marlins have a 46.9% chance to win.
- Games involving Miami have gone over the total set by oddsmakers in 18 of 39 chances this season.
- The Marlins are 16-25-0 against the spread in their 41 chances this season.
|Patrick Sandoval (LAA)||Pitcher||Eury Pérez (MIA)|
|3 – 3||W/L||1 – 1|
Angels Key Hitters
- Shohei Ohtani is batting .269 this season with a team-high 12 home runs and 33 RBI.
- Ohtani ranks 10th in homers and 24th in RBI among all hitters in MLB.
- Mike Trout leads Los Angeles in home runs with 12 while driving in 28 runs and slugging .532.
- Trout is 10th in home runs and 46th in RBI among all hitters in the majors.
- Trout has a batting average of .316 with two homers during his last five games and is on a four-game hit streak.
- Hunter Renfroe has 50 hits this season and a slash line of .250/.303/.450.
- Gio Urshela leads Los Angeles in batting average (.318) this season.
- Urshela is batting .471 with one homer during his last five outings. He also comes into Sunday’s game looking to extend his two-game hitting streak.
Marlins Key Hitters
- Soler has accumulated a team-best 17 home runs and 35 runs batted in.
- Among all batters in the majors, Soler ranks second in homers and 17th in RBI.
- Soler enters this game on a five-game hitting streak. In his last five games he is hitting .391 with a double, five home runs, a walk and eight RBI.
- Luis Arraez is batting .371 to lead his team.
- Among all MLB batters, Arraez is 312th in home runs and 129th in RBI.
- Arraez has safely hit in three straight games. During his last five outings he is batting .286 with a double, two walks and five RBI.
- Bryan De La Cruz is batting .298 with 10 doubles, six home runs and 14 walks.
- Yuli Gurriel has four doubles, two triples, three home runs and nine walks while batting .304.
- Gurriel takes a six-game hitting streak into this game. In his last 10 games he is batting .378 with a double, two triples, five walks and five RBI.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!