MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Wednesday, May 10, 2023 at 1:40 PM ET
- Where: American Family Field in Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- How to Watch on TV: MLB Network
|Dodgers||-1.5 (+103)||O 7.5 (-126)||-163|
|Brewers||+1.5 (-120)||U 7.5 (-101)||+139|
|Pitching Probables: LAD: Kershaw (L) MIL: Miley (L)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Dodgers vs. Brewers, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The Los Angeles Dodgers (22-15) and the Milwaukee Brewers (20-16) meet in the rubber match of a three-game series on Wednesday at 1:40 PM ET. The Dodgers are -163 favorites on the moneyline to win the series over the Brewers (+139). Clayton Kershaw takes the mound for Los Angeles while Wade Miley is Milwaukee’s starter for the contest.
Dodgers vs. Brewers 2023 Key Stats
- The Dodgers have the No. 4 offense in MLB play scoring 5.4 runs per game (200 total runs).
- The Dodgers are second-best in baseball with 61 total home runs.
- Los Angeles ranks 26th in the majors with a .232 batting average.
- The Dodgers rank 11th in baseball with a .327 on-base percentage.
- Los Angeles is fourth in baseball, slugging .448.
- The Brewers have scored 160 runs (4.4 per game) this season, which ranks 15th in MLB.
- Milwaukee’s 42 home runs rank 12th in Major League Baseball.
- The Brewers’ .241 batting average ranks 17th in the league this season.
- Milwaukee has an on-base percentage of .318 this season, which ranks 18th in the majors.
- The Brewers are 20th in MLB with a slugging percentage of .388 this season.
Dodgers vs. Brewers Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Dodgers have been favored on the moneyline 22 total times this season. They’ve finished 14-8 in those games.
- Los Angeles has gone 1-3 (winning only 25% of its games) when it has played as moneyline favorites of -163 or shorter.
- The implied moneyline probablility in this matchup gives the Dodgers a 62% chance to win.
- Los Angeles has combined with opponents to hit the over on the total 12 times this season for a 12-12-0 record against the over/under.
- The Dodgers have put together a 14-12-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Brewers have entered the game as underdogs 10 times this season and won six of those games.
- Milwaukee has entered three games this season as the underdog by +139 or more and is 2-1 in those contests.
- Sportsbooks have implied with the moneyline set for this matchup that the Brewers have a 41.8% chance to win.
- Games involving Milwaukee have gone over the total set by sportsbooks in 12 of 26 chances this season.
- In 26 games with a spread this season, the Brewers are 11-15-0 ATS.
|Clayton Kershaw (LAD)||Pitcher||Wade Miley (MIL)|
|5 – 2||W/L||3 – 1|
Dodgers Key Hitters
- Freddie Freeman leads Los Angeles with a batting average of .293. He’s also hit five home runs with 14 RBI.
- Among all hitters in baseball, Freeman’s home run total ranks him 70th and his RBI tally places him 129th.
- Max Muncy leads Los Angeles in home runs with 12 and runs batted in with 29.
- Muncy ranks first in baseball in homers, and seventh in RBI.
- Mookie Betts has 34 hits this season and a slash line of .254/.359/.485.
- Betts enters this game on a three-game hit streak. He’s batting .158 over the course of his last five outings with two homers.
- Will Smith has 25 hits and an OBP of .421 to go with a slugging percentage of .605 this season.
- Smith will look to extend his two-game hitting streak. He’s batting .375 with one homer during his last five games.
Brewers Key Hitters
- Rowdy Tellez paces the Brewers in home runs (10) and runs batted in (23).
- Tellez ranks sixth in homers and 26th in RBI among all hitters in MLB.
- Willy Adames has capitalized on opportunities as he paces his team with 23 RBI.
- Adames ranks 26th overall in home runs and 26th in RBI this season.
- Christian Yelich is batting .244 with four doubles, four home runs and 15 walks.
- Yelich has hit safely in four straight games. During his last five outings he is hitting .250 with a walk and three RBI.
- Brian Anderson is batting .244 with five doubles, a triple, five home runs and 15 walks.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!