MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Tuesday, May 9, 2023 at 7:40 PM ET
- Where: American Family Field in Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- How to Watch on TV: BSWI
|Dodgers||-1.5 (+129)||O 9.5 (-107)||-119|
|Brewers||+1.5 (-151)||U 9.5 (-117)||+101|
|Pitching Probables: LAD: Syndergaard (R) MIL: Lauer (L)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Dodgers vs. Brewers, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The Los Angeles Dodgers (21-15) hope to avoid an upset as -119 favorites when they take on Willy Adames (with homers in two straight contests) and the Milwaukee Brewers (20-15). First pitch is at 7:40 PM ET Tuesday, live from American Family Field and airing on BSWI. Los Angeles’ Noah Syndergaard gets the start, and he’ll go against Milwaukee’s Eric Lauer.
Dodgers vs. Brewers 2023 Key Stats
- The Dodgers are the fourth-highest scoring team in baseball, averaging 5.4 runs per game (194 total).
- The Dodgers are second in MLB action with 58 home runs. They average 1.6 per game.
- Los Angeles’ .232 batting average ranks 24th in MLB.
- The Dodgers’ .326 on-base percentage ranks 11th in MLB.
- Los Angeles’ .446 slugging percentage is fifth-best in MLB.
- The Brewers have scored 158 runs (4.5 per game) this season, which ranks 14th in MLB.
- Milwaukee ranks 13th in Major League Baseball with 40 home runs.
- The Brewers have a team batting average of .243 this season, which ranks 17th among MLB teams.
- Milwaukee has the 17th-ranked on-base percentage in MLB this season (.320).
- The Brewers are 17th in MLB with a slugging percentage of .390 this season.
Dodgers vs. Brewers Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Dodgers have put together a 13-8 record in games they were favored on the moneyline (winning 61.9% of those games).
- Los Angeles has a 12-7 record (winning 63.2% of its games) when it has played as moneyline favorites of -119 or shorter.
- The implied moneyline probablility in this matchup gives the Dodgers a 54.3% chance to win.
- Los Angeles has had an over/under set by oddsmakers 23 times, and have combined with opponents to go over the total in 12 of those games (12-11-0).
- The Dodgers have covered 52% of their games this season, going 13-12-0 against the spread.
- The Brewers have won six of the nine games they’ve played as underdogs this season.
- Milwaukee has a record of 6-3 in games where oddsmakers have it as underdogs of at least +101 on the moneyline.
- The Brewers have a 49.8% chance to win this game based on the implied probability of the moneyline.
- Milwaukee’s games have gone over the total in 12 of its 25 chances.
- In 25 games with a spread this season, the Brewers are 11-14-0 ATS.
|Noah Syndergaard (LAD)||Pitcher||Eric Lauer (MIL)|
|1 – 3||W/L||3 – 3|
Dodgers Key Hitters
- Freddie Freeman leads Los Angeles with a .301 batting average. He’s also hit five homers and has 14 RBI.
- Among all batters in Major League Baseball, Freeman’s home run total ranks him 67th and his RBI tally places him 123rd.
- Max Muncy leads Los Angeles in home runs with 12 and runs batted in with 29.
- Muncy ranks first in baseball in homers, and fifth in RBI.
- Mookie Betts has 33 hits this season and a slash line of .254/.358/.469.
- Betts is batting .300 with three homers in his last 10 outings while also on a two-game hitting streak.
- James Outman has 33 hits and an OBP of .367 to go with a slugging percentage of .570 this season.
- Outman is batting .222 with one homer over the course of his last five games. He also comes into Tuesday’s game looking to extend his two-game hitting streak.
Brewers Key Hitters
- Adames has collected a team-best 23 runs batted in.
- Adames is 22nd in home runs and 23rd in RBI among all hitters in the majors.
- Adames brings a four-game hitting streak into this game. In his last five games he is batting .316 with two home runs, a walk and eight RBI.
- Rowdy Tellez’s nine home runs lead his team.
- Tellez is seventh overall in homers and 28th in RBI this season.
- Christian Yelich is batting .242 with four doubles, four home runs and 14 walks.
- Yelich enters this matchup on a three-game hitting streak. In his last five games he is hitting .318 with a home run and five RBI.
- Brian Anderson is batting .252 with five doubles, a triple, five home runs and 15 walks.
- Anderson brings a two-game hitting streak into this matchup. In his last five games he is batting .294 with a triple and four walks.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!