MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Tuesday, August 15, 2023 at 10:10 PM ET
- Where: Dodger Stadium in Los Angeles, California
- How to Watch on TV: MLB Network
|Dodgers||-1.5 (+100)||O 8.5 (-133)||-212|
|Brewers||+1.5 (-117)||U 8.5 (+105)||+178|
|Pitching Probables: LAD: Miller (R) MIL: Houser (R)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Dodgers vs. Brewers, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
Only one streak will continue when the Los Angeles Dodgers (71-46) (eight-game win streak) and the Milwaukee Brewers (65-54) (four-game win streak) meet on Tuesday at 10:10 PM ET. The Dodgers have been set as -212 favorites by oddsmakers for the contest at Dodger Stadium. Bobby Miller gets the starting nod for Los Angeles while Adrian Houser is Milwaukee’s starter for the contest.
Dodgers vs. Brewers 2023 Key Stats
- The Dodgers are the third-highest scoring team in baseball, averaging 5.7 runs per game (664 total).
- The Dodgers average 1.6 home runs per game to rank second in MLB action with 186 total home runs.
- Los Angeles’ .252 batting average ranks 12th in the majors.
- The Dodgers rank third in MLB with an on-base percentage of .340.
- Los Angeles’ .458 slugging percentage ranks third-best in baseball.
- The Brewers rank 22nd in the majors with 513 total runs scored this season.
- Milwaukee ranks 22nd in Major League Baseball with 125 home runs.
- The Brewers rank 26th in MLB with a team batting average of just .235.
- Milwaukee has the 22nd-ranked on-base percentage in MLB this season (.313).
- The Brewers rank 28th in MLB with a team slugging percentage of just .379 this season.
Dodgers vs. Brewers Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Dodgers have won 53 of the 85 games they were listed as the moneyline favorite this season (62.4%).
- Los Angeles has gone 14-5 (winning 73.7% of its games) when playing as moneyline favorites of -212 or shorter.
- Based on this contest’s moneyline, the Dodgers have an implied win probability of 67.9%.
- Los Angeles has had an over/under set by bookmakers 96 times, and have combined with opponents to go over the total in 55 of those games (55-41-0).
- The Dodgers have collected a 55-46-0 record against the spread this season (covering 54.5% of the time).
- The Brewers have been underdogs in 49 games this season and won 24 (49%) of those contests.
- Milwaukee has played as an underdog of +178 or more once this season and lost that game.
- The implied probability of a win by the Brewers, based on the moneyline, is 36%.
- Milwaukee and its opponents have hit the over in 44 of its 100 games with a total this season.
- The Brewers are 45-58-0 against the spread this season.
|Bobby Miller (LAD)||Pitcher||Adrian Houser (MIL)|
|6 – 2||W/L||4 – 3|
Dodgers Key Hitters
- Freddie Freeman leads Los Angeles in runs batted in with 83 while batting .341, which is also best on the team.
- Freeman’s home runs put him 20th in MLB, and he is seventh in RBI.
- Mookie Betts is slugging .579 this season, with a team-best 31 homers while driving in 80 runs.
- Betts is fourth in home runs and ninth in RBI among all batters in baseball.
- Betts enters this game on a three-game hit streak. He’s hitting .368 over the course of his last five outings.
- Will Smith has collected 91 base hits, an OBP of .379 and a slugging percentage of .471 this season.
- Smith is batting .278 with two homers over the course of his last 10 games while also on a two-game hitting streak.
- Max Muncy has collected 64 hits this season and has an OBP of .334. He’s slugging .476 on the year.
Brewers Key Hitters
- Christian Yelich has racked up a team-high batting average of .290 and leads the Brewers in runs batted in (67).
- Among all hitters in the majors, Yelich’s home run total puts him 75th, and his RBI total ranks 35th.
- Yelich has hit safely in six games in a row. In his last 10 games he is hitting .325 with a double, nine walks and six RBI.
- Carlos Santana is hitting .226 with 25 doubles, 15 home runs and 47 walks.
- Among all major league hitters, Santana ranks 84th in home runs and 57th in RBI.
- William Contreras is hitting .275 with 26 doubles, a triple, 12 home runs and 37 walks.
- Willy Adames has hit 18 home runs to pace his team.
- Adames takes a four-game hitting streak into this matchup. In his last five games he is hitting .211 with a home run, three walks and three RBI.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!