MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Wednesday, August 16, 2023 at 10:10 PM ET
- Where: Dodger Stadium in Los Angeles, California
- How to Watch on TV: SportsNet LA
|Dodgers||-1.5 (-104)||O 8.5 (-106)||-232|
|Brewers||+1.5 (-112)||U 8.5 (-119)||+194|
|Pitching Probables: LAD: Kershaw (L) MIL: Miley (L)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Dodgers vs. Brewers, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The Milwaukee Brewers (65-55) will look to Carlos Santana, with homers in two straight games, to pull off an upset win over the Los Angeles Dodgers (72-46) Wednesday at Dodger Stadium. The Dodgers are -232 moneyline favorites for the game, which starts at 10:10 PM ET live on SportsNet LA. Los Angeles’ Clayton Kershaw and Milwaukee’s Wade Miley have been named the starters for this contest.
Dodgers vs. Brewers 2023 Key Stats
- The Dodgers score the third-most runs in baseball (670 total, 5.7 per game).
- The Dodgers average 1.6 home runs per game to rank second in MLB play with 186 total home runs.
- Los Angeles has the 12th-ranked batting average in the majors (.253).
- The Dodgers are third in baseball with an on-base percentage of .339.
- Los Angeles ranks third in MLB, slugging .456.
- The Brewers rank 21st in the majors with 515 total runs scored this season.
- Milwaukee’s 126 home runs rank 22nd in Major League Baseball.
- The Brewers have a team batting average of just .233 this season, which ranks 28th among MLB teams.
- Milwaukee has an OBP of .312 this season, which ranks 23rd in MLB.
- The Brewers rank 28th in MLB with a team slugging percentage of just .378 this season.
Dodgers vs. Brewers Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Dodgers have been favored on the moneyline 86 total times this season. They’ve finished 54-32 in those games.
- When it has played as moneyline favorites with odds of -232 or shorter, Los Angeles has gone 12-4 (75%).
- Based on this game’s moneyline, the Dodgers’ implied win probability is 69.9%.
- Los Angeles has combined with opponents to hit the over on the total 55 times this season for a 55-42-0 record against the over/under.
- The Dodgers have a 56-46-0 record ATS this season (covering 54.9% of the time).
- This season, the Brewers have won 24 out of the 50 games, or 48%, in which they’ve been the underdog.
- Milwaukee has not entered a game this season as a bigger underdog on the moneyline than the +194 odds on it winning this game.
- The bookmakers’ moneyline implies a 34% chance of a victory for the Brewers.
- So far this season, Milwaukee and its opponents have hit the over in 44 of its 101 games with a total.
- The Brewers have an ATS record of 45-59-0 in 104 games with a spread this season.
|Clayton Kershaw (LAD)||Pitcher||Wade Miley (MIL)|
|10 – 4||W/L||6 – 2|
Dodgers Key Hitters
- Freddie Freeman leads Los Angeles in batting average (.338) and runs batted in (83) this season while also slugging 23 homers.
- Freeman ranks 21st in MLB in home runs, and eighth in RBI.
- Mookie Betts leads Los Angeles in home runs with 31 while driving in 81 runs and slugging .579.
- Betts ranks fifth in homers and ninth in RBI in the majors.
- Betts will look to extend his four-game hit streak. In his last five games, he’s batting .368.
- Will Smith has 91 hits this season and a slash line of .272/.376/.466.
- Max Muncy has collected 66 hits this season and has an OBP of .336. He’s slugging .476 on the year.
- Muncy enters this game on a two-game hitting streak. In his last five outings he’s hitting .313 with one homer.
Brewers Key Hitters
- Christian Yelich has accumulated a team-high batting average of .289 and leads the Brewers in runs batted in (67).
- Yelich is 77th in home runs and 35th in RBI among all batters in the majors.
- Yelich takes a seven-game hitting streak into this game. In his last 10 outings he is batting .275 with a double, eight walks and four RBI.
- Santana has 25 doubles, 16 home runs and 47 walks while hitting .226.
- Santana is 77th overall in home runs and 56th in RBI this season.
- Santana heads into this game on a two-game hitting streak. In his last five games he is hitting .200 with two home runs and four RBI.
- William Contreras is batting .273 with 26 doubles, a triple, 12 home runs and 38 walks.
- Willy Adames’ 18 home runs pace his team.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!