MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Monday, May 15, 2023 at 10:10 PM ET
- Where: Dodger Stadium in Los Angeles, California
- How to Watch on TV: SportsNet LA
|Dodgers||-1.5 (-188)||O 8.5 (-117)||-119|
|Twins||+1.5 (+159)||U 8.5 (-107)||+101|
|Pitching Probables: LAD: Syndergaard (R) MIN: Lopez (R)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Dodgers vs. Twins, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The Los Angeles Dodgers (26-15) and Minnesota Twins (23-18) meet Monday at Dodger Stadium, starting at 10:10 PM ET on SportsNet LA. The Dodgers are -119 moneyline favorites for the contest, however, the Twins are favored against the spread of 1.5 runs with +159 odds. Los Angeles’ Noah Syndergaard and Minnesota’s Pablo Lopez have been named the starters for this contest.
Dodgers vs. Twins 2023 Key Stats
- The Dodgers have the No. 4 offense in baseball scoring 5.4 runs per game (220 total runs).
- The Dodgers average 1.7 home runs per game to rank second in MLB action with 68 total home runs.
- Los Angeles is 24th in the majors with a .231 batting average.
- The Dodgers are 11th in baseball with a .326 on-base percentage.
- Los Angeles ranks third in baseball with a .448 slugging percentage.
- The Twins have scored 191 runs (4.7 per game) this season, which ranks 12th in MLB.
- Minnesota has hit 55 homers this season, which ranks sixth in the majors.
- The Twins rank 27th in MLB with a team batting average of just .227.
- Minnesota has an OBP of .306 this season, which ranks 24th in MLB.
- The Twins rank 15th in the majors with a .406 team slugging percentage.
Dodgers vs. Twins Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Dodgers have won 69.2% of the games this season when they were favored on the moneyline (18-8).
- Los Angeles has a record of 17-7 when playing as moneyline favorites with odds of -119 or shorter (70.8% winning percentage).
- The Dodgers have an implied moneyline win probability of 54.3% in this matchup.
- Los Angeles has played in 28 games with set over/under, and have combined with opponents to go over the total 13 times (13-15-0).
- The Dodgers are 18-12-0 against the spread this season.
- This season, the Twins have been the underdog eight times and won three of those games.
- Minnesota is 3-4 this season when entering a game as the underdog by +101 or more on the moneyline.
- Bookmakers have implied with the moneyline set for this matchup that the Twins have a 49.8% chance to win.
- Minnesota’s games have gone over the total in 10 of its 26 chances.
- In 27 games with a spread this season, the Twins are 14-13-0 ATS.
|Noah Syndergaard (LAD)||Pitcher||Pablo Lopez (MIN)|
|1 – 3||W/L||2 – 2|
Dodgers Key Hitters
- Freddie Freeman leads Los Angeles with a .309 batting average. He’s also hit seven homers and has 20 RBI.
- Among all MLB hitters, Freeman ranks 15th in batting average, 20th in on-base percentage, and 24th in slugging.
- Freeman will look to extend his four-game hitting streak. He’s batting .368 with two homers in his last five outings.
- Mookie Betts has collected 37 hits this season and has an OBP of .358. He’s slugging .510 on the year.
- Of all MLB hitters, Betts is 14th in home runs and 32nd in RBI.
- Betts will look to extend his three-game hit streak. Over the course of his last five games, he’s batting .235 with three homers.
- Will Smith has collected 28 base hits, an OBP of .417 and a slugging percentage of .598 this season.
- Smith will look to add one more to his five-game hit streak. During his last five outings, he has a batting average of .421 with two homers.
- Max Muncy leads Los Angeles in home runs with 12 and runs batted in with 29.
Twins Key Hitters
- Byron Buxton has seven doubles, a triple, eight home runs and 21 walks while hitting .222.
- In all of MLB, Buxton ranks 25th in home runs and 81st in RBI.
- Carlos Correa has capitalized on opportunities as he leads his team with 23 RBI.
- Correa currently ranks 62nd in homers and 37th in RBI in the major leagues.
- Correa takes a five-game hitting streak into this game. During his last five outings he is hitting .333 with four doubles, a home run, two walks and eight RBI.
- Joey Gallo has hit a team-high nine homers.
- Gallo brings a two-game hitting streak into this game. In his last five games he is batting .294 with two doubles, two home runs, a walk and seven RBI.
- Trevor Larnach has a club-high 23 runs batted in and .234 batting average.
- Larnach enters this game on a two-game hitting streak. During his last five outings he is batting .188 with a double, a home run, two walks and five RBI.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!