MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Saturday, May 20, 2023 at 10:07 PM ET
- Where: Angel Stadium of Anaheim in Anaheim, California
- How to Watch on TV: MLB Network
|Angels||-1.5 (+162)||O 8.5 (-126)||-121|
|Twins||+1.5 (-192)||U 8.5 (-101)||+104|
|Pitching Probables: LAA: Sandoval (L) MIN: Varland (R)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Angels vs. Twins, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
Led by Mike Trout (two-game homer streak), the Los Angeles Angels (24-22) are favorites versus the Minnesota Twins (24-21) Saturday at 10:07 PM ET. Sportsbooks have named the Angels as -121 favorites for the game, which airs on MLB Network. Los Angeles’ Patrick Sandoval gets the start, and he’ll go against Minnesota’s Louie Varland.
Angels vs. Twins 2023 Key Stats
- The Angels score the sixth-most runs in baseball (233 total, 5.1 per game).
- The Angels are eighth-best in MLB action with 59 total home runs.
- Los Angeles’ .261 batting average is sixth-best in the majors.
- The Angels’ .329 on-base percentage ranks eighth-best in MLB.
- Los Angeles is 10th in MLB with a .421 slugging percentage.
- The Twins have scored 211 runs (4.7 per game) this season, which ranks 12th in MLB.
- Minnesota ranks seventh in Major League Baseball with 61 home runs.
- The Twins’ .229 batting average ranks 25th in the league this season.
- Minnesota has an on-base percentage of .308 this season, which ranks 24th in the majors.
- The Twins rank 14th in the majors with a .405 team slugging percentage.
Angels vs. Twins Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Angels have been favored on the moneyline 20 total times this season. They’ve gone 11-9 in those games.
- When it has played as moneyline favorites with odds of -121 or shorter, Los Angeles has an 11-5 record (winning 68.8% of its games).
- Based on this game’s moneyline, the Angels have an implied win probability of 54.8%.
- Los Angeles has played in 34 games with over/under set, and have combined with opponents to go over the total 18 times (18-16-0).
- The Angels have covered 51.4% of their games this season, going 18-17-0 ATS.
- This season, the Twins have won four out of the 11 games, or 36.4%, in which they’ve been the underdog.
- Minnesota is 4-4 this season when entering a game as the underdog by +104 or more on the moneyline.
- The Twins have a 49% chance to win this game based on the implied probability of the moneyline.
- Minnesota and its opponents have gone over the total this season in 13 of its 30 opportunities.
- The Twins are 15-16-0 against the spread this season.
|Patrick Sandoval (LAA)||Pitcher||Louie Varland (MIN)|
|3 – 2||W/L||1 – 0|
Angels Key Hitters
- Shohei Ohtani leads Los Angeles in home runs (10) and runs batted in (31) this season while batting .287.
- Among hitters in MLB, Ohtani is 14th in home runs and 17th in RBI.
- Hunter Renfroe’s 10 home runs are most among Los Angeles batters. He’s driven in 29 runs this season while slugging .488.
- Renfroe ranks 14th in home runs and 27th in RBI this season.
- Renfroe will look to extend his two-game hit streak. Over the course of his last five games, he’s batting .333.
- Trout is slugging .524 this season, with a team-high 10 home runs. He’s also collected 23 RBI.
- Trout will look to add one more to his two-game hit streak. Over the course of his last five games, he has a batting average of .294 with two homers.
- Taylor Ward has collected 39 hits this season and has an OBP of .309. He’s slugging .327 on the year.
Twins Key Hitters
- Byron Buxton paces the Twins with a team-best batting average of .237.
- Among all hitters in the majors, Buxton’s home run total puts him 29th, and his RBI total ranks 82nd.
- Buxton has safely hit in five games in a row. In his last five games he is batting .364 with two doubles, a home run, two walks and two RBI.
- Joey Gallo’s 10 home runs are a team-high mark.
- Gallo currently ranks 14th in homers and 66th in RBI in the big leagues.
- Carlos Correa has nine doubles, a triple, six home runs and 19 walks while batting .201.
- Trevor Larnach’s 26 runs batted in are a team-high mark.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!