MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Friday, June 2, 2023 at 10:10 PM ET
- Where: Dodger Stadium in Los Angeles, California
- How to Watch on TV: MLB Network
|Dodgers||-1.5 (+143)||O 8.5 (-104)||-140|
|Yankees||+1.5 (-169)||U 8.5 (-121)||+120|
|Pitching Probables: LAD: Kershaw (L) NYY: Severino (R)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Dodgers vs. Yankees, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
Freddie Freeman will look to add to his 20-game hitting streak when the Los Angeles Dodgers (34-23) and New York Yankees (34-24) meet on Friday at 10:10 PM ET, live on MLB Network from Dodger Stadium. Freeman and the Dodgers are favored by oddsmakers with -140 odds on the moneyline. Los Angeles’ Clayton Kershaw gets the start, and he’ll go against New York’s Luis Severino.
Dodgers vs. Yankees 2023 Key Stats
- The Dodgers are the third-highest scoring team in baseball, averaging 5.6 runs per game (319 total).
- The Dodgers average 1.7 home runs per game to rank second in MLB action with 96 total home runs.
- Los Angeles’ .243 batting average ranks 20th in the majors.
- The Dodgers’ .331 on-base percentage is seventh-best in MLB.
- Los Angeles’ .461 slugging percentage is second-best in baseball.
- The Yankees have scored 273 runs this season, which ranks ninth in MLB.
- New York’s 87 home runs rank fourth in Major League Baseball.
- The Yankees’ .239 batting average ranks 22nd in the league this season.
- New York has an on-base percentage of .309 this season, which ranks 23rd in the majors.
- The Yankees are ninth in MLB with a .422 slugging percentage this season.
Dodgers vs. Yankees Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Dodgers have compiled a 23-12 record in games they were listed as the moneyline favorite (winning 65.7% of those games).
- When it has played as moneyline favorites with odds of -140 or shorter, Los Angeles has a 15-10 record (winning 60% of its games).
- The Dodgers have an implied moneyline win probability of 58.3% in this contest.
- Los Angeles has combined with opponents to hit the over on the total 21 times this season for a 21-19-0 record against the over/under.
- The Dodgers have a 26-19-0 record against the spread this season (covering 57.8% of the time).
- This season, the Yankees have won nine out of the 18 games, or 50%, in which they’ve been the underdog.
- This season, New York has won four of its nine games, or 44.4%, when it’s the underdog by at least +120 on the moneyline.
- The Yankees have a 45.5% chance to win this game based on the implied probability of the moneyline.
- New York’s games have gone over the total in 23 of its 44 chances.
- The Yankees are 25-21-0 against the spread in their 46 chances this season.
|Clayton Kershaw (LAD)||Pitcher||Luis Severino (NYY)|
|6 – 4||W/L||0 – 0|
Dodgers Key Hitters
- Freeman leads Los Angeles with a .351 batting average. He’s also hit 10 homers and has 35 RBI.
- Of all hitters in Major League Baseball, Freeman’s home run total places him 36th and his RBI tally ranks him 28th.
- Freeman is batting .524 with one homer during his last five games and is on a 20-game hitting streak.
- Mookie Betts has collected 53 hits this season and has an OBP of .358. He’s slugging .514 on the year.
- Betts is 10th in homers and 34th in RBI among all hitters this season.
- Betts enters this game on a three-game hit streak. He’s hitting .261 in his last five games with two homers.
- Will Smith has 42 hits this season and a slash line of .311/.417/.541.
- Max Muncy leads Los Angeles in home runs (17) and runs batted in (40) this season while batting .209.
Yankees Key Hitters
- Aaron Judge paces the Yankees with 18 home runs and 39 runs batted in.
- In all of the majors, Judge is second in homers and 12th in RBI.
- Gleyber Torres is hitting .268 with eight doubles, a triple, nine home runs and 25 walks.
- Torres currently ranks 49th in home runs and 89th in RBI in the big leagues.
- Torres enters this game on an 11-game hitting streak. In his last 10 outings he is hitting .326 with three home runs, a walk and four RBI.
- Anthony Rizzo paces the Yankees with a team-best batting average of .304.
- Rizzo has hit safely in three straight games. During his last five outings he is batting .250 with three RBI.
- Anthony Volpe is batting .194 with five doubles, two triples, eight home runs and 21 walks.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!