MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Sunday, June 4, 2023 at 7:10 PM ET
- Where: Dodger Stadium in Los Angeles, California
- How to Watch on TV: ESPN
|Dodgers||-1.5 (+127)||O 9.5 (+102)||-151|
|Yankees||+1.5 (-149)||U 9.5 (-129)||+129|
|Pitching Probables: LAD: Miller (R) NYY: Germán (R)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Dodgers vs. Yankees, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The New York Yankees (35-25) and Jake Bauers (2 HR in his last game) are underdogs (+129) on the moneyline for their matchup with the Los Angeles Dodgers (35-24) on Sunday at 7:10 PM ET on ESPN. Los Angeles’ Bobby Miller and New York’s Domingo German have been named the starters for this contest.
Dodgers vs. Yankees 2023 Key Stats
- The Dodgers are the third-highest scoring team in the majors, averaging 5.6 runs per game (330 total).
- The Dodgers rank second-best in baseball with 100 total home runs.
- Los Angeles has the 19th-ranked batting average in the majors (.245).
- The Dodgers rank fifth in MLB with a .332 on-base percentage.
- Los Angeles ranks second in MLB, slugging .463.
- The Yankees have scored 283 runs this season, which ranks ninth in MLB.
- New York has hit 94 homers this season, which ranks third in the majors.
- The Yankees’ .237 batting average ranks 22nd in the league this season.
- New York has the 25th-ranked on-base percentage in MLB this season (.306).
- Fueled by 177 extra-base hits, the Yankees rank ninth in MLB with a .425 slugging percentage this season.
Dodgers vs. Yankees Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Dodgers have won 64.9% of the games this season when they were favored on the moneyline (24-13).
- When it has played as moneyline favorites with odds of -151 or shorter, Los Angeles has gone 9-8 (52.9%).
- Based on this matchup’s moneyline, the Dodgers have an implied win probability of 60.2%.
- Los Angeles has played in 42 games with a set over/under, and have combined with its opponents to go over the total 23 times (23-19-0).
- The Dodgers have collected a 27-20-0 record ATS this season (covering 57.4% of the time).
- This season, the Yankees have been the underdog 20 times and won 10, or 50%, of those games.
- New York has a record of 3-4 in games where oddsmakers have it as underdogs of at least +129 on the moneyline.
- The moneyline for this contest implies a 43.7% chance of a victory for the Yankees.
- New York and its opponents have hit the over in 25 of its 46 games with a total this season.
- The Yankees have an ATS record of 26-22-0 in 48 games with a spread this season.
|Bobby Miller (LAD)||Pitcher||Domingo Germán (NYY)|
|2 – 0||W/L||3 – 3|
Dodgers Key Hitters
- Freddie Freeman leads Los Angeles in batting average (.340) this season while adding 10 home runs and 35 RBI.
- Including all hitters in Major League Baseball, Freeman is 37th in home runs and 34th in RBI.
- Mookie Betts is batting .261 with an OBP of .367 and a slugging percentage of .541 this season.
- Betts is sixth in homers and 26th in RBI this year.
- Max Muncy leads Los Angeles in home runs (18) and runs batted in (42) this season while batting .208.
- Will Smith has collected 45 hits this season and has an OBP of .415. He’s slugging .531 on the year.
- Smith will look to extend his three-game hitting streak. He’s batting .313 with one homer in his last five games.
Yankees Key Hitters
- Aaron Judge paces the Yankees with 19 home runs and 40 runs batted in.
- Judge’s home run total ranks second in the big leagues, and he is 10th in RBI.
- Gleyber Torres has eight doubles, a triple, nine home runs and 25 walks while batting .262.
- Torres ranks 50th in homers and 99th in RBI among all hitters in the big leagues.
- Anthony Rizzo has racked up a team-high batting average of .297.
- DJ LeMahieu has nine doubles, two triples, six home runs and 16 walks while hitting .244.
- LeMahieu has safely hit in two games in a row. During his last five outings he is hitting .136 with a triple.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!