MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Wednesday, April 26, 2023 at 9:38 PM ET
- Where: Angel Stadium of Anaheim in Anaheim, California
- How to Watch on TV: BSW
|Angels||-1.5 (-120)||O 7.5 (-121)||-303|
|Athletics||+1.5 (+103)||U 7.5 (-104)||+247|
|Pitching Probables: LAA: Sandoval (L) OAK: Medina (R)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Angels vs. Athletics, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The Los Angeles Angels will take the field against the Oakland Athletics (5-19) on Wednesday. The game begins at 9:38 PM ET on BSW, with the Angels listed as -303 favorites on the moneyline. Los Angeles’ Patrick Sandoval and Oakland’s Luis Medina have been named the starters for this contest.
Angels vs. Athletics 2023 Key Stats
- The Angels are the ninth-highest scoring team in the majors, averaging 5.0 runs per game (120 total).
- The Angels rank eighth-best in MLB action with 31 total home runs.
- Los Angeles has the 15th-ranked batting average in the majors (.246).
- The Angels’ .328 on-base percentage ranks 13th in baseball.
- Los Angeles is 14th in baseball, slugging .407.
- The Athletics have scored 89 runs (just 3.7 per game) this season, which ranks 26th in MLB.
- Oakland ranks 18th in Major League Baseball with 26 home runs.
- The Athletics rank 26th in MLB with a team batting average of just .226.
- Oakland has an on-base percentage of .305 this season, which ranks 22nd in the majors.
- The Athletics are 24th in MLB with a slugging percentage of .370 this season.
Angels vs. Athletics Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Angels have gone 6-4 in games they were listed as the moneyline favorite (winning 60% of those games).
- Los Angeles has played as moneyline favorites of -303 or shorter in only two games this season, which it won both.
- The Angels have a 75.2% chance to win this contest based on the moneyline’s implied probability.
- In the 14 games in which oddsmakers have set an over/under for Los Angeles, it has combined with opponents to go over the total five times (5-9-0).
- The Angels have a 6-7-0 record ATS this season.
- The Athletics have won three, or 21.4%, of the 14 games they’ve played as underdogs this season.
- Oakland has played as an underdog of +247 or more once this season and lost that game.
- Sportsbooks have implied with the moneyline set for this matchup that the Athletics have a 28.8% chance to win.
- Oakland’s games have gone over the total in nine of its 14 chances.
- The Athletics are 4-10-0 against the spread this season.
|Patrick Sandoval (LAA)||Pitcher||Luis Medina (OAK)|
|1 – 1||W/L||0 – 0|
Angels Key Hitters
- Hunter Renfroe leads Los Angeles in home runs with six and runs batted in with 18.
- Renfroe’s home runs rank him 11th in Major League Baseball, and he ranks 18th in RBI.
- Mike Trout’s batting average of .326 leads all Los Angeles hitters this season.
- Trout is 22nd in MLB in home runs, and 54th in RBI.
- Trout has a batting average of .391 with two homers in his last five games and is working on a seven-game hit streak.
- Shohei Ohtani has 22 hits this season and a slash line of .253/.333/.460.
- Taylor Ward has 21 hits and an OBP of .321 to go with a slugging percentage of .348 this season.
Athletics Key Hitters
- Brent Rooker leads the Athletics with six home runs and 14 runs batted in.
- Rooker is 11th in homers and 45th in RBI among all batters in the majors.
- Shea Langeliers is batting .222 with two doubles, five home runs and six walks.
- Langeliers ranks 22nd in homers and 85th in RBI among all major league hitters this year.
- Esteury Ruiz leads the Athletics with a team-best batting average of .256.
- Tony Kemp is hitting .169 with two doubles, a home run and 11 walks.
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NCAA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!