MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Wednesday, August 2, 2023 at 10:10 PM ET
- Where: Dodger Stadium in Los Angeles, California
- How to Watch on TV: SportsNet LA
|Dodgers||-2.5 (+109)||O 9.5 (-101)||-303|
|Athletics||+2.5 (-128)||U 9.5 (-126)||+247|
|Pitching Probables: LAD: Gonsolin (R) OAK: Harris (L)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Dodgers vs. Athletics, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
After a four-hit game last time out, Freddie Freeman leads the Los Angeles Dodgers (60-45) as -303 favorites against the Oakland Athletics (30-78). Action gets underway from Dodger Stadium at 10:10 PM ET on Wednesday, live on SportsNet LA. Tony Gonsolin will get the ball for Los Angeles while Oakland will counter with Hogan Harris.
Dodgers vs. Athletics 2023 Key Stats
- The Dodgers are the third-highest scoring team in the majors, averaging 5.6 runs per game (585 total).
- The Dodgers are second-best in MLB play with 169 total home runs.
- Los Angeles has the 18th-ranked batting average in MLB (.247).
- The Dodgers are third in MLB with a .335 on-base percentage.
- Los Angeles’ .451 slugging percentage ranks third-best in MLB.
- The Athletics are among the lowest scoring teams in the league, ranking last with just 390 total runs (3.6 per game) this season.
- Oakland’s 103 home runs rank 24th in Major League Baseball.
- The Athletics rank last in MLB with a team batting average of just .222.
- Oakland has an on-base percentage of .301 this season, which ranks 26th in baseball.
- The Athletics rank last in the majors with a .360 team slugging percentage.
Dodgers vs. Athletics Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Dodgers have won 57.9% of the games this season when they were favored on the moneyline (44-32).
- Los Angeles has played as moneyline favorites of -303 or shorter in just two games this season, which it won both.
- The Dodgers have a 75.2% chance to win this matchup based on the moneyline’s implied probability.
- Los Angeles has played in 85 games with set over/under, and have combined with opponents to go over the total 49 times (49-36-0).
- The Dodgers have gone 46-44-0 ATS this season.
- The Athletics have entered the game as underdogs 97 times this season and won 28, or 28.9%, of those games.
- Oakland is 1-6 this season when entering a game as the underdog by +247 or more on the moneyline.
- The sportsbooks’ moneyline implies a 28.8% chance of a victory for the Athletics.
- Oakland and its opponents have hit the over in 49 of its 94 games with a total this season.
- The Athletics are 48-47-0 against the spread in their 95 chances this season.
|Tony Gonsolin (LAD)||Pitcher||Hogan Harris (OAK)|
|5 – 4||W/L||2 – 5|
Dodgers Key Hitters
- Freeman leads Los Angeles in batting average (.337) this season while adding 21 home runs and 74 RBI.
- Freeman ranks 20th in the majors in home runs, and ninth in RBI.
- Freeman is batting .450 during his last five outings and is riding a two-game hitting streak.
- Mookie Betts is slugging .568 this season, with a team-best 28 homers while driving in 69 runs.
- Betts is fifth in home runs and 15th in RBI among all hitters in MLB.
- Betts will look to extend his eight-game hit streak. In his last five games, he’s batting .300 with one homer.
- Will Smith has collected 80 base hits, an OBP of .385 and a slugging percentage of .467 this season.
- Max Muncy has 60 hits and an OBP of .325 to go with a slugging percentage of .482 this season.
Athletics Key Hitters
- Brent Rooker has accumulated a team-high 18 home runs and 48 runs batted in.
- In all of the majors, Rooker is 33rd in homers and 81st in RBI.
- Rooker brings a five-game hitting streak into this game. In his last five games he is hitting .389 with two home runs, two walks and four RBI.
- Tony Kemp is batting .215 with 11 doubles, three triples, three home runs and 30 walks.
- Kemp ranks 304th in home runs and 277th in RBI among all hitters in the big leagues.
- JJ Bleday has 11 doubles, eight home runs and 35 walks while hitting .208.
- Shea Langeliers is batting .201 with 14 doubles, three triples, 10 home runs and 23 walks.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!