MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Monday, May 1, 2023 at 10:10 PM ET
- Where: Dodger Stadium in Los Angeles, California
- How to Watch on TV: SportsNet LA
|Dodgers||-1.5 (+123)||O 8.5 (-126)||-166|
|Phillies||+1.5 (-144)||U 8.5 (-101)||+141|
|Pitching Probables: LAD: Gonsolin (R) PHI: Walker (R)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Dodgers vs. Phillies, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The Los Angeles Dodgers (16-13) hope to avoid an upset as -166 favorites when they take on Kody Clemens (with homers in two straight contests) and the Philadelphia Phillies (15-13). First pitch is at 10:10 PM ET Monday, live from Dodger Stadium and airing on SportsNet LA. Los Angeles’ Tony Gonsolin and Philadelphia’s Taijuan Walker have been named the starters for this contest.
Dodgers vs. Phillies 2023 Key Stats
- The Dodgers score the seventh-most runs in baseball (146 total, 5.0 per game).
- The Dodgers rank second-best in MLB action with 47 total home runs.
- Los Angeles’ .225 batting average ranks 27th in MLB.
- The Dodgers rank 14th in baseball with a .321 on-base percentage.
- Los Angeles ranks ninth in MLB, slugging .434.
- The Phillies have scored the 17th-most runs in the league this season with 123 (4.4 per game).
- Philadelphia ranks 17th in Major League Baseball with 31 home runs.
- The Phillies rank second in MLB with a .276 team batting average.
- Philadelphia has the 11th-ranked on-base percentage in MLB this season (.330).
- The Phillies rank third in the majors with a .448 team slugging percentage.
Dodgers vs. Phillies Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Dodgers have won 10 of the 17 games they were favored on the moneyline this season (58.8%).
- Los Angeles has played as moneyline favorites of -166 or shorter in only one game this season, which it lost.
- Based on this matchup’s moneyline, the Dodgers’ implied win probability is 62.4%.
- Los Angeles has played in 17 games with a set over/under, and have combined with its opponents to go over the total nine times (9-8-0).
- The Dodgers have collected an 8-10-0 record ATS this season.
- The Phillies have been underdogs in six games this season and won three (50%) of those contests.
- Philadelphia has not entered a game this season as a bigger underdog on the moneyline than the +141 odds on it winning this game.
- The implied probability of a win by the Phillies, based on the moneyline, is 41.5%.
- Games involving Philadelphia have gone over the total set by sportsbooks in six of 18 chances this season.
- The Phillies have an ATS record of 8-8-0 in 16 games with a spread this season.
|Tony Gonsolin (LAD)||Pitcher||Taijuan Walker (PHI)|
|0 – 0||W/L||2 – 1|
Dodgers Key Hitters
- Max Muncy is batting .238 this season with a team-high 11 home runs and 22 RBI.
- Muncy’s home runs put him first in MLB, and he is 10th in RBI.
- Freddie Freeman’s batting average of .301 leads all Los Angeles hitters this season.
- Freeman is 68th in home runs and 173rd in RBI in the major leagues.
- James Outman has 28 hits this season and a slash line of .292/.376/.615.
- Outman will look to add one more to his two-game hit streak. During his last five outings, he has a batting average of .176.
- Mookie Betts is batting .235 with an OBP of .350 and a slugging percentage of .431 this season.
- Betts is batting .158 with one homer during his last five outings. He also comes into Monday’s game looking to extend his three-game hitting streak.
Phillies Key Hitters
- Nicholas Castellanos is hitting .313 with 10 doubles, four home runs and 10 walks.
- Castellanos’ home run total ranks 68th in the majors, and he is 39th in RBI.
- Brandon Marsh’s .329 batting average paces his team.
- Marsh ranks 68th among hitters in the majors in home runs, and 70th in RBI.
- Alec Bohm has accumulated a team-best 21 runs batted in.
- Kyle Schwarber has hit six home runs to lead his team.
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NCAA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!