MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Wednesday, May 3, 2023 at 4:10 PM ET
- Where: Dodger Stadium in Los Angeles, California
- How to Watch on TV: SportsNet LA
|Dodgers||-1.5 (-188)||O 8.5 (-131)||-119|
|Phillies||+1.5 (+159)||U 8.5 (+103)||+101|
|Pitching Probables: LAD: TBD PHI: Nola (R)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Dodgers vs. Phillies, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The Los Angeles Dodgers (18-13) are favored on the moneyline (-119) in Wednesday’s contest with the Philadelphia Phillies (15-16). Game time is at 4:10 PM ET on SportsNet LA. The Phillies, with +159 odds, are favored against the spread (1.5). Los Angeles has not named a starter for this contest, while Philadelphia is expected to send Aaron Nola to the mound.
Dodgers vs. Phillies 2023 Key Stats
- The Dodgers have the No. 4 offense in MLB action scoring 5.5 runs per game (172 total runs).
- The Dodgers rank second-best in MLB play with 52 total home runs.
- Los Angeles ranks 21st in the majors with a .239 batting average.
- The Dodgers rank eighth in MLB with an on-base percentage of .334.
- Los Angeles ranks third in MLB with a .455 slugging percentage.
- The Phillies rank 15th in the majors with 131 total runs scored this season.
- Philadelphia has hit 35 homers this season, which ranks 13th in the majors.
- The Phillies’ .266 batting average is among the best in baseball, ranking third in MLB.
- Philadelphia has the 14th-ranked on-base percentage in MLB this season (.322).
- The Phillies are eighth in MLB with a .435 slugging percentage this season.
Dodgers vs. Phillies Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Dodgers have compiled a 12-7 record in games they were listed as the moneyline favorite (winning 63.2% of those games).
- When playing as moneyline favorites with odds of -119 or shorter, Los Angeles has a record of 11-7 (61.1%).
- The Dodgers have an implied moneyline win probability of 54.3% in this game.
- Los Angeles has played in 18 games with set over/under, and have combined with opponents to go over the total 10 times (10-8-0).
- The Dodgers have gone 10-10-0 ATS this season.
- The Phillies have entered the game as underdogs eight times this season and won three of those games.
- Philadelphia has a record of 2-5 in games where oddsmakers have it as underdogs of at least +101 on the moneyline.
- The moneyline for this contest implies a 49.8% chance of a victory for the Phillies.
- Games involving Philadelphia have gone over the total set by bookmakers in seven of 19 chances this season.
- The Phillies are 8-10-0 against the spread in their 18 chances this season.
|(LAD)||Pitcher||Aaron Nola (PHI)|
|–||W/L||2 – 2|
Dodgers Key Hitters
- Freddie Freeman leads Los Angeles with a .317 batting average. He’s also hit five homers and has 13 RBI.
- Freeman ranks 41st in Major League Baseball in homers, and 97th in RBI.
- Freeman enters this game on a three-game hitting streak. During his last five games, he’s hitting .409 with one homer.
- Max Muncy is batting .241 this season with a team-high 11 home runs and 23 RBI.
- Among all MLB hitters, Muncy is first in home runs and 10th in RBI.
- Muncy has a batting average of .188 during his last five outings and is on a two-game hit streak.
- Mookie Betts has 30 hits this season and a slash line of .270/.372/.486.
- Betts will look to add one more to his five-game hit streak. Over the course of his last five outings, he has a batting average of .429 with two homers.
- James Outman has 29 hits and an OBP of .378 to go with a slugging percentage of .583 this season.
Phillies Key Hitters
- Nicholas Castellanos is hitting .311 with 10 doubles, four home runs and 10 walks.
- Castellanos’ home run total ranks 76th in the big leagues, and he is 31st in RBI.
- Brandon Marsh’s .326 batting average leads his team.
- Marsh ranks 76th in home runs and 77th in RBI among all major league hitters this year.
- Alec Bohm has racked up a team-best 22 runs batted in.
- Kyle Schwarber’s seven home runs pace his team.
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NCAA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!