MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Sunday, June 11, 2023 at 1:35 PM ET
- Where: Citizens Bank Park in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- How to Watch on TV: MLB Network
|Dodgers||-1.5 (+118)||O 10.5 (-119)||-133|
|Phillies||+1.5 (-138)||U 10.5 (-106)||+113|
|Pitching Probables: LAD: Gonzalez (L) PHI: Walker (R)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Dodgers vs. Phillies, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
Freddie Freeman, batting .340 this season, leads the Los Angeles Dodgers (37-28) into a matchup with Nicholas Castellanos (.310 AVG) and the Philadelphia Phillies (31-33). The Dodgers are -133 favorites on the moneyline for the matchup at Citizens Bank Park, beginning at 1:35 PM ET live on MLB Network. Los Angeles’ Victor Gonzalez gets the start, and he’ll go against Philadelphia’s Taijuan Walker.
Dodgers vs. Phillies 2023 Key Stats
- The Dodgers score the third-most runs in baseball (364 total, 5.6 per game).
- The Los Angeles Dodgers have hit a league-leading 111 home runs, averaging 1.7 per game.
- Los Angeles has the 18th-ranked batting average in MLB (.244).
- The Dodgers’ .331 on-base percentage ranks seventh-best in MLB.
- Los Angeles’ .462 slugging percentage is third-best in MLB.
- The Phillies have scored the 23rd-most runs in the league this season with 269 (4.2 per game).
- Philadelphia has hit 68 homers this season, which ranks 20th in the majors.
- The Phillies rank 12th in MLB with a .254 team batting average.
- Philadelphia has an on-base percentage of .319 this season, which ranks 17th in the majors.
- The Phillies are 12th in MLB with a slugging percentage of .413 this season.
Dodgers vs. Phillies Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Dodgers have won 60.5% of the games this season when they were favored on the moneyline (26-17).
- Los Angeles has gone 19-14 (winning 57.6% of its games) when playing as moneyline favorites of -133 or shorter.
- Based on this game’s moneyline, the Dodgers’ implied win probability is 57.1%.
- Los Angeles has combined with opponents to go over the total 26 times this season for a 26-22-0 record against the over/under.
- The Dodgers have a 29-24-0 record ATS this season.
- This season, the Phillies have been the underdog 20 times and won eight, or 40%, of those games.
- Philadelphia has a record of 3-6, a 33.3% win rate, when it’s set as an underdog of +113 or more by sportsbooks this season.
- The bookmakers’ moneyline implies a 46.9% chance of a victory for the Phillies.
- Games involving Philadelphia have gone over the total set by bookmakers in 22 of 51 chances this season.
- The Phillies are 21-29-0 against the spread in their 50 chances this season.
|Victor Gonzalez (LAD)||Pitcher||Taijuan Walker (PHI)|
|1 – 2||W/L||5 – 3|
Dodgers Key Hitters
- Freeman leads Los Angeles in batting average (.340) this season while adding 12 home runs and 43 RBI.
- Of all MLB hitters, Freeman is second in batting average, second in on-base percentage, and third in slugging.
- Freeman is batting .412 with two homers during his last five outings and is riding a five-game hitting streak.
- Mookie Betts has collected 64 hits this season and has an OBP of .365. He’s slugging .537 on the year.
- Betts is fifth in homers and 21st in RBI among all hitters in baseball.
- Betts will look to extend his five-game hit streak. In his last five outings, he’s batting .318 with two homers.
- Will Smith is slashing .288/.389/.503 this season for the Dodgers.
- J.D. Martinez leads Los Angeles in runs batted in with 47 while batting .275 with 16 homers.
- Martinez will look to extend his two-game hitting streak. He’s batting .263 with two homers in his last five games.
Phillies Key Hitters
- Castellanos leads the Phillies with a team-best batting average of .310.
- In all of MLB, Castellanos is 100th in home runs and 39th in RBI.
- Kyle Schwarber’s 17 home runs pace his team.
- Schwarber ranks fifth in home runs and 46th in RBI among all batters in the majors.
- Bryson Stott is hitting .288 with 11 doubles, five home runs and 15 walks.
- Trea Turner has 14 doubles, two triples, seven home runs and 16 walks while hitting .242.
- Turner takes a two-game hitting streak into this game. In his last five games he is hitting .368 with two home runs, a walk and four RBI.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!