MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Tuesday, April 25, 2023 at 6:35 PM ET
- Where: PNC Park in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- How to Watch on TV: SportsNet PT
|Dodgers||-1.5 (+127)||O 8.5 (-114)||-128|
|Pirates||+1.5 (-149)||U 8.5 (-111)||+109|
|Pitching Probables: LAD: Syndergaard (R) PIT: Oviedo (R)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Dodgers vs. Pirates, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The Pittsburgh Pirates (16-7) will put their seven-game win streak to the test when they host the Los Angeles Dodgers (12-11) Tuesday at 6:35 PM ET on SportsNet PT. Oddsmakers consider the Dodgers to be -128 favorites, while the Pirates are +109 underdogs to keep their streak alive. Los Angeles’ Noah Syndergaard gets the start, and he’ll go against Pittsburgh’s Johan Oviedo.
Dodgers vs. Pirates 2023 Key Stats
- The Dodgers have the No. 4 offense in MLB play scoring 5.3 runs per game (121 total runs).
- The Dodgers are second-best in MLB action with 43 total home runs.
- Los Angeles’ .230 batting average ranks 23rd in the majors.
- The Dodgers rank 13th in baseball with an on-base percentage of .328.
- Los Angeles ranks second in baseball, slugging .461.
- The Pirates are among the highest scoring teams in the majors, ranking 10th with 111 total runs this season.
- Pittsburgh’s 27 home runs rank 11th in Major League Baseball.
- The Pirates rank 12th in MLB with a .250 team batting average.
- Pittsburgh has an on-base percentage of .329 this season, which ranks 10th in baseball.
- The Pirates are seventh in MLB with a .436 slugging percentage this season.
Dodgers vs. Pirates Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Dodgers are 6-5 in games they were listed as the moneyline favorite (winning 54.5% of those games).
- When playing as moneyline favorites with odds of -128 or shorter, Los Angeles has a record of 5-5 (50%).
- The implied moneyline probablility in this matchup gives the Dodgers a 56.1% chance to win.
- Los Angeles has combined with opponents to hit the over on the total five times this season for a 5-6-0 record against the over/under.
- The Dodgers have covered 50% of their games this season, going 6-6-0 ATS.
- This season, the Pirates have won five out of the eight games in which they’ve been the underdog.
- Pittsburgh has entered seven games this season as the underdog by +109 or more and is 4-3 in those contests.
- The Pirates have a 47.8% chance to win this game based on the implied probability of the moneyline.
- Games involving Pittsburgh have gone over the total set by sportsbooks in five of 13 chances this season.
- The Pirates have an ATS record of 9-3-0 in 12 games with a spread this season.
|Noah Syndergaard (LAD)||Pitcher||Johan Oviedo (PIT)|
|0 – 3||W/L||2 – 1|
Dodgers Key Hitters
- James Outman leads Los Angeles with a batting average of .311. He’s also hit seven home runs with 19 RBI.
- Including all batters in baseball, Outman is fifth in homers and 12th in RBI.
- Outman will look to extend his two-game hitting streak. He’s batting .364 with four homers during his last five outings.
- Freddie Freeman has 26 hits and an OBP of .379 to go with a slugging percentage of .449 this season.
- Freeman is 78th in homers and 177th in RBI among all hitters this season.
- Mookie Betts has 21 hits this season and a slash line of .269/.387/.474.
- Betts enters this game on a two-game hit streak. He’s batting .278 during his last five outings with one homer.
- J.D. Martinez has 22 hits and an OBP of .306 to go with a slugging percentage of .534 this season.
- Martinez is batting .167 with one homer over the course of his last five outings. He also comes into Tuesday’s game looking to extend his two-game hitting streak.
Pirates Key Hitters
- Andrew McCutchen is hitting .275 with four doubles, four home runs and 12 walks.
- McCutchen is 42nd in home runs and 115th in RBI among all batters in MLB.
- Ke’Bryan Hayes is batting .227 with six doubles, two triples, a home run and seven walks.
- Among all MLB hitters, Hayes is 199th in homers and 177th in RBI.
- Hayes has safely hit in two games in a row. In his last five games he is hitting .273 with two doubles and a triple.
- Connor Joe is hitting .357 with six doubles, two triples, two home runs and eight walks.
- Carlos Santana has eight doubles, two home runs and 10 walks while batting .253.
- Santana enters this game on a three-game hitting streak. During his last five outings he is batting .278 with two doubles, two walks and two RBI.
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NCAA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!