MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Thursday, April 27, 2023 at 12:35 PM ET
- Where: PNC Park in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- How to Watch on TV: MLB Network
|Dodgers||-1.5 (-102)||O 8.5 (+101)||-166|
|Pirates||+1.5 (-114)||U 8.5 (-128)||+141|
|Pitching Probables: LAD: Urías (L) PIT: Keller (R)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Dodgers vs. Pirates, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The Los Angeles Dodgers (13-12) are -166 favorites to take Game 3 of th series from the Pittsburgh Pirates (17-8) Thursday at 12:35 PM ET. The teams enter the matchup with the series record tied, and the underdog Pirates are listed with +141 odds to win the rubber match and take the series victory. Julio Urias will get the ball for Los Angeles while Pittsburgh will counter with Mitch Keller.
Dodgers vs. Pirates 2023 Key Stats
- The Dodgers have the No. 4 offense in MLB play scoring 5.2 runs per game (130 total runs).
- The Dodgers are second-best in MLB play with 45 total home runs.
- Los Angeles has the 25th-ranked batting average in the majors (.227).
- The Dodgers rank 15th in MLB with an on-base percentage of .322.
- Los Angeles ranks third in baseball with a .451 slugging percentage.
- The Pirates are among the highest scoring teams in the majors, ranking seventh with 126 total runs this season.
- Pittsburgh has hit 28 homers this season, which ranks 13th in the majors.
- The Pirates have a team batting average of .257 this season, which ranks ninth among MLB teams.
- Pittsburgh is among the best teams in baseball at getting on base, ranking ninth with an OBP of .335.
- Fueled by 86 extra-base hits, the Pirates rank seventh in MLB with a .435 slugging percentage this season.
Dodgers vs. Pirates Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Dodgers have compiled a 7-6 record in games they were listed as the moneyline favorite (winning 53.8% of those games).
- Los Angeles has played as moneyline favorites of -166 or shorter in only one game this season, which it lost.
- Based on this matchup’s moneyline, the Dodgers have an implied win probability of 62.4%.
- Los Angeles has had an over/under set by oddsmakers 13 times, and have combined with opponents to go over the total in seven of those games (7-6-0).
- The Dodgers have covered 42.9% of their games this season, going 6-8-0 ATS.
- The Pirates have been underdogs in 10 games this season and won six (60%) of those contests.
- Pittsburgh is undefeated in three games this season when it’s the underdog by +141 or more on the moneyline.
- The Pirates have a 41.5% chance to win this game based on the implied probability of the moneyline.
- Games involving Pittsburgh have gone over the total set by oddsmakers in seven of 15 chances this season.
- In 14 games with a spread this season, the Pirates are 11-3-0 ATS.
|Julio Urías (LAD)||Pitcher||Mitch Keller (PIT)|
|3 – 2||W/L||2 – 0|
Dodgers Key Hitters
- James Outman leads Los Angeles with a batting average of .301. He’s also hit seven home runs with 19 RBI.
- Outman’s home runs put him sixth in MLB, and he ranks 15th in RBI.
- Freddie Freeman is batting .299 with an OBP of .384 and a slugging percentage of .474 this season.
- Of all MLB batters, Freeman is 52nd in home runs and 136th in RBI.
- Freeman has a batting average of .263 with one homer over the course of his last five outings and is on a two-game hit streak.
- Mookie Betts has 21 hits this season and a slash line of .241/.353/.425.
- J.D. Martinez has 22 hits and an OBP of .306 to go with a slugging percentage of .534 this season.
- Martinez is batting .167 with one homer during his last five outings. He also comes into Thursday’s game looking to extend his two-game hitting streak.
Pirates Key Hitters
- Bryan Reynolds leads the Pirates in home runs (five), runs batted in (19) and has put up a team-high batting average of .292.
- Reynolds’ home run total ranks 23rd in the big leagues, and he is 15th in RBI.
- Andrew McCutchen has hit five home runs to pace his team.
- Among all major league batters, McCutchen ranks 23rd in home runs and 58th in RBI.
- McCutchen takes a three-game hitting streak into this game. In his last five games he is batting .150 with a home run, a walk and four RBI.
- Ke’Bryan Hayes has seven doubles, two triples, a home run and nine walks while hitting .229.
- Carlos Santana is hitting .261 with eight doubles, two home runs and 11 walks.
- Santana has hit safely in five games in a row. During his last five outings he is hitting .286 with two doubles, a walk and two RBI.
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NCAA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!