MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Saturday, May 13, 2023 at 7:15 PM ET
- Where: Dodger Stadium in Los Angeles, California
- How to Watch on TV: FOX
|Dodgers||-1.5 (+134)||O 8.5 (-125)||-151|
|Padres||+1.5 (-158)||U 8.5 (-102)||+129|
|Pitching Probables: LAD: Urías (L) SD: Musgrove (R)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Dodgers vs. Padres, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The Los Angeles Dodgers (24-15), led by the red-hot Freddie Freeman and his two-game homer streak, are -151 favorites to pick up a win over the San Diego Padres (19-20) Saturday at 7:15 PM ET, live from Dodger Stadium and broadcast on FOX. Julio Urias starts for Los Angeles while Joe Musgrove is San Diego’s starter for the contest.
Dodgers vs. Padres 2023 Key Stats
- The Dodgers have the No. 4 offense in MLB action scoring 5.4 runs per game (212 total runs).
- The Dodgers rank second in MLB play with 66 home runs. They average 1.7 per game.
- Los Angeles ranks 25th in MLB with a .232 batting average.
- The Dodgers are 11th in baseball with a .327 on-base percentage.
- Los Angeles ranks third in MLB, slugging .451.
- The Padres have scored 159 runs (4.1 per game) this season, which ranks 25th in MLB.
- San Diego ranks 14th in Major League Baseball with 43 home runs.
- The Padres rank 27th in MLB with a team batting average of just .230.
- San Diego has the 18th-ranked on-base percentage in MLB this season (.318).
- The Padres rank 16th in the majors with a .392 team slugging percentage.
Dodgers vs. Padres Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Dodgers have won 66.7% of the games this season when they were favored on the moneyline (16-8).
- In games it has played as moneyline favorites with odds of -151 or shorter, Los Angeles has a record of 5-5 (50%).
- The implied moneyline probablility in this matchup gives the Dodgers a 60.2% chance to win.
- Los Angeles has played in 26 games with a set over/under, and have combined with its opponents to go over the total 13 times (13-13-0).
- The Dodgers have covered 57.1% of their games this season, going 16-12-0 ATS.
- This season, the Padres have won five out of the 12 games, or 41.7%, in which they’ve been the underdog.
- San Diego has played as an underdog of +129 or more once this season and lost that game.
- The moneyline for this contest implies a 43.7% chance of a victory for the Padres.
- San Diego and its opponents have gone over the total this season in seven of its 28 opportunities.
- The Padres have an ATS record of 13-14-0 in 27 games with a spread this season.
|Julio Urías (LAD)||Pitcher||Joe Musgrove (SD)|
|4 – 3||W/L||1 – 0|
Dodgers Key Hitters
- Freeman leads Los Angeles with a batting average of .303. He’s also hit seven home runs with 20 RBI.
- Freeman’s home runs put him 31st in MLB, and he is 51st in RBI.
- Freeman will look to extend his two-game hitting streak. He’s batting .238 with two homers over the course of his last five games.
- Mookie Betts has 35 hits and an OBP of .352 to go with a slugging percentage of .489 this season.
- Betts is 21st in homers and 37th in RBI in the majors.
- Will Smith has collected 27 base hits, an OBP of .423 and a slugging percentage of .614 this season.
- Smith is batting .361 with three homers in his last 10 games while also on a four-game hitting streak.
- Max Muncy leads Los Angeles in home runs (12) and runs batted in (29) this season while batting .202.
Padres Key Hitters
- Juan Soto paces the Padres with six home runs and 19 runs batted in.
- Soto’s home run total ranks 53rd in the majors, and he is 65th in RBI.
- Soto takes a five-game hitting streak into this matchup. In his last five games he is hitting .474 with five doubles, a home run, four walks and two RBI.
- Xander Bogaerts has put his power on display as he paces his team with six home runs with a team-high .266 batting average.
- Bogaerts is 53rd in homers and 125th in RBI among all MLB hitters this season.
- Jake Cronenworth is hitting .229 with eight doubles, two triples, three home runs and 21 walks.
- Manny Machado has seven doubles, five home runs and 10 walks while hitting .243.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!