MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Saturday, May 6, 2023 at 8:40 PM ET
- Where: PETCO Park in San Diego, California
- How to Watch on TV: BSSD
|Dodgers||-1.5 (+151)||O 8.5 (-103)||-111|
|Padres||+1.5 (-178)||U 8.5 (-123)||-105|
|Pitching Probables: LAD: May (R) SD: Snell (L)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Dodgers vs. Padres, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The San Diego Padres (18-15) and Fernando Tatis Jr. (2 HR in his last game) are underdogs (-105) on the moneyline for their matchup with the Los Angeles Dodgers (19-14) on Saturday at 8:40 PM ET on BSSD. Dustin May takes the mound for Los Angeles while Blake Snell is San Diego’s starter for the contest.
Dodgers vs. Padres 2023 Key Stats
- The Dodgers have the No. 4 offense in baseball scoring 5.6 runs per game (184 total runs).
- The Dodgers average 1.6 home runs per game to rank third in MLB action with 54 total home runs.
- Los Angeles has the 19th-ranked batting average in MLB (.239).
- The Dodgers are ninth in MLB with an on-base percentage of .332.
- Los Angeles is fourth in MLB with a .456 slugging percentage.
- The Padres have scored the 14th-most runs in the league this season with 142 (4.3 per game).
- San Diego has hit 39 homers this season, which ranks 12th in the majors.
- The Padres’ .236 batting average ranks 21st in the league this season.
- San Diego has an on-base percentage of .325 this season, which ranks 12th in the majors.
- The Padres are 15th in MLB with a slugging percentage of .404 this season.
Dodgers vs. Padres Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Dodgers have put together a 13-8 record in games they were favored on the moneyline (winning 61.9% of those games).
- In games it has played as moneyline favorites with odds of -111 or shorter, Los Angeles has gone 13-8 (61.9%).
- Based on this matchup’s moneyline, the Dodgers’ implied win probability is 52.6%.
- Los Angeles has had an over/under set by bookmakers 20 times, and have combined with opponents to go over the total in 11 of those games (11-9-0).
- The Dodgers have put together an 11-11-0 record against the spread this season.
- This season, the Padres have won four out of the nine games in which they’ve been the underdog.
- San Diego has a record of 4-4 when it’s set as an underdog of -105 or more by oddsmakers this season.
- Sportsbooks have implied with the moneyline set for this matchup that the Padres have a 51.2% chance to win.
- San Diego and its opponents have hit the over in seven of its 22 games with a total this season.
- The Padres are 12-10-0 against the spread in their 22 chances this season.
|Dustin May (LAD)||Pitcher||Blake Snell (SD)|
|3 – 1||W/L||1 – 4|
Dodgers Key Hitters
- Max Muncy is batting .232 this season with a team-high 12 home runs and 28 RBI.
- Among all MLB hitters, Muncy is 131st in batting average, 17th in on-base percentage, and third in slugging.
- Freddie Freeman’s batting average of .315 leads all Los Angeles hitters this season.
- Freeman ranks 57th in home runs and 94th in RBI among all hitters in baseball.
- Freeman will look to extend his five-game hit streak. Over the course of his last five games, he’s batting .381 with one homer.
- Mookie Betts has collected 31 base hits, an OBP of .370 and a slugging percentage of .466 this season.
- James Outman has collected 31 hits this season and has an OBP of .373. He’s slugging .582 on the year.
Padres Key Hitters
- Xander Bogaerts paces the Padres with six home runs and has accumulated a team-best batting average of .283.
- In all of MLB, Bogaerts ranks 36th in home runs and 94th in RBI.
- Juan Soto has made the most of his opportunities as he leads his team with 17 runs batted in.
- Soto ranks 57th in home runs and 62nd in RBI among all major league hitters this year.
- Soto brings a seven-game hitting streak into this game. In his last 10 games he is batting .306 with four doubles, a home run, 13 walks and eight RBI.
- Jake Cronenworth is batting .246 with eight doubles, two triples, three home runs and 14 walks.
- Cronenworth brings a six-game hitting streak into this game. During his last 10 outings he is hitting .308 with two doubles, two triples, five walks and five RBI.
- Trent Grisham is batting .231 with 10 doubles, four home runs and 19 walks.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!