MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Sunday, August 6, 2023 at 7:10 PM ET
- Where: PETCO Park in San Diego, California
- How to Watch on TV: ESPN
|Dodgers||-1.5 (+139)||O 9.5 (-102)||-117|
|Padres||+1.5 (-163)||U 9.5 (-125)||+100|
|Pitching Probables: LAD: Lynn (R) SD: Hill (L)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Dodgers vs. Padres, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
Mookie Betts seeks to extend his 12-game hitting streak as the Los Angeles Dodgers (63-46) take on the San Diego Padres (55-56) and Ha-Seong Kim, who has an 11-game hit streak of his own. The Dodgers are listed as -117 favorites on the moneyline for the contest, which starts at 7:10 PM ET on Sunday, live on ESPN from PETCO Park. Lance Lynn gets the starting nod for Los Angeles while Rich Hill is San Diego’s starter for the contest.
Dodgers vs. Padres 2023 Key Stats
- The Dodgers score the second-most runs in baseball (616 total, 5.7 per game).
- The Dodgers average 1.6 home runs per game to rank second in MLB action with 176 total home runs.
- Los Angeles has the 16th-ranked batting average in the majors (.250).
- The Dodgers are third in MLB with an on-base percentage of .338.
- Los Angeles ranks third in baseball, slugging .456.
- The Padres have scored 516 runs (4.6 per game) this season, which ranks 13th in MLB.
- San Diego ranks ninth in Major League Baseball with 144 home runs.
- The Padres rank 19th in MLB with a .240 team batting average.
- San Diego has an on-base percentage of .329 this season, which ranks eighth in baseball.
- The Padres are 14th in MLB with a slugging percentage of .415 this season.
Dodgers vs. Padres Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Dodgers have gone 46-32 in games they were listed as the moneyline favorite (winning 59% of those games).
- Los Angeles has gone 43-28 (winning 60.6% of its games) when playing as moneyline favorites of -117 or shorter.
- Based on this game’s moneyline, the Dodgers have an implied win probability of 53.9%.
- Los Angeles has played in 89 games with set over/under, and have combined with opponents to go over the total 53 times (53-36-0).
- The Dodgers are 49-45-0 against the spread this season.
- This season, the Padres have won seven out of the 22 games, or 31.8%, in which they’ve been the underdog.
- San Diego has entered 16 games this season as the underdog by +100 or more and is 4-12 in those contests.
- The moneyline for this contest implies a 50% chance of a victory for the Padres.
- So far this season, San Diego and its opponents have hit the over in 41 of its 95 games with a total.
- The Padres have an ATS record of 48-50-0 in 98 games with a spread this season.
|Lance Lynn (LAD)||Pitcher||Rich Hill (SD)|
|7 – 9||W/L||7 – 10|
Dodgers Key Hitters
- Freddie Freeman leads Los Angeles in batting average (.339) and runs batted in (77) this season while also slugging 22 homers.
- Freeman’s home runs rank him 20th in baseball, and he ranks seventh in RBI.
- Betts’ 29 home runs are most among Los Angeles batters. He’s driven in 70 runs this season while slugging .576.
- Betts ranks fifth in home runs and 17th in RBI this year.
- Betts has a batting average of .450 with two homers during his last five games and is working on a 12-game hit streak.
- Will Smith has 85 hits this season and a slash line of .276/.384/.474.
- Smith is batting .184 with one homer during his last 10 games while also on a four-game hitting streak.
- Max Muncy has collected 60 hits this season and has an OBP of .332. He’s slugging .479 on the year.
Padres Key Hitters
- Juan Soto leads the Padres with 24 home runs and 72 runs batted in.
- In all of the majors, Soto ranks 16th in home runs and 12th in RBI.
- Soto has safely hit in eight straight games. In his last 10 games he is hitting .432 with a double, five home runs, five walks and 12 RBI.
- Fernando Tatis Jr. is hitting .264 with 24 doubles, a triple, 19 home runs and 31 walks.
- Tatis ranks 34th in home runs and 54th in RBI among all batters in the majors.
- Kim has put up a team-best batting average of .286.
- Kim enters this game on an 11-game hitting streak. During his last 10 outings he is hitting .429 with a double, a home run, nine walks and four RBI.
- Manny Machado is batting .259 with 14 doubles, 21 home runs and 33 walks.
- Machado has safely hit in three straight games. During his last five outings he is batting .250 with a home run, three walks and three RBI.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!