MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Saturday, April 29, 2023 at 9:10 PM ET
- Where: Dodger Stadium in Los Angeles, California
- How to Watch on TV: Fox Sports 1
|Dodgers||-1.5 (+137)||O 9.5 (-117)||-142|
|Cardinals||+1.5 (-161)||U 9.5 (-107)||+121|
|Pitching Probables: LAD: Kershaw (L) STL: Montgomery (L)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Dodgers vs. Cardinals, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The Los Angeles Dodgers (14-13) are favorites (-142) on the moneyline when they take on the St. Louis Cardinals (10-17) Saturday at 9:10 PM ET, live on Fox Sports 1. Clayton Kershaw gets the starting nod for Los Angeles while Jordan Montgomery is St. Louis’ starter for the contest.
Dodgers vs. Cardinals 2023 Key Stats
- The Dodgers are the fifth-highest scoring team in baseball, averaging 5.1 runs per game (139 total).
- The Dodgers rank second in MLB action with 47 home runs. They average 1.7 per game.
- Los Angeles’ .226 batting average ranks 25th in MLB.
- The Dodgers are 16th in MLB with an on-base percentage of .320.
- Los Angeles ranks fourth in baseball, slugging .443.
- The Cardinals have scored 120 runs (4.4 per game) this season, which ranks 16th in MLB.
- St. Louis has hit 32 homers this season, which ranks 12th in the majors.
- The Cardinals’ .265 batting average is among the best in baseball, ranking fourth in MLB.
- St. Louis is among the best teams in baseball at getting on base, ranking third with an OBP of .341.
- Fueled by 84 extra-base hits, the Cardinals rank eighth in MLB with a .427 slugging percentage this season.
Dodgers vs. Cardinals Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Dodgers have won 53.3% of the games this season when they were favored on the moneyline (8-7).
- When playing as moneyline favorites with odds of -142 or shorter, Los Angeles has a 5-7 record (winning 41.7% of its games).
- Based on this matchup’s moneyline, the Dodgers’ implied win probability is 58.7%.
- Los Angeles has had an over/under set by bookmakers 15 times, and have combined with opponents to go over the total in nine of those games (9-6-0).
- The Dodgers have put together a 7-9-0 record ATS this season (covering 43.8% of the time).
- The Cardinals have been underdogs in seven games this season and won one (14.3%) of those contests.
- St. Louis has played as an underdog of +121 or more twice this season and split those games.
- The moneyline for this contest implies a 45.2% chance of a victory for the Cardinals.
- St. Louis and its opponents have gone over the total this season in 10 of its 17 opportunities.
- In 17 games with a spread this season, the Cardinals are 7-10-0 ATS.
|Clayton Kershaw (LAD)||Pitcher||Jordan Montgomery (STL)|
|4 – 1||W/L||2 – 3|
Dodgers Key Hitters
- Max Muncy leads Los Angeles in home runs (11) and runs batted in (22) this season while batting .260.
- Muncy ranks first in home runs and ninth in RBI among all hitters in MLB.
- Muncy is batting .357 with four homers during his last five games and is on a three-game hitting streak.
- Freddie Freeman’s batting average of .311 leads all Los Angeles hitters this season.
- Among all MLB hitters, Freeman is 59th in home runs and 154th in RBI.
- Freeman will look to extend his four-game hit streak. In his last five outings, he’s batting .333 with one homer.
- James Outman has collected 25 base hits, an OBP of .363 and a slugging percentage of .622 this season.
- Mookie Betts has 22 hits and an OBP of .342 to go with a slugging percentage of .432 this season.
Cardinals Key Hitters
- Paul Goldschmidt has racked up a team-high batting average of .310.
- Goldschmidt ranks 59th in homers and 54th in RBI among all batters in the big leagues.
- Tommy Edman is batting .275 with three doubles, a triple, four home runs and 11 walks.
- Edman is 59th overall in homers and 132nd in RBI this season.
- Nolan Gorman leads the Cardinals in home runs (six) and runs batted in (22).
- Willson Contreras is batting .253 with six doubles, two home runs and 11 walks.
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NCAA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!