MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Saturday, May 6, 2023 at 9:07 PM ET
- Where: Angel Stadium of Anaheim in Anaheim, California
- How to Watch on TV: BSW
|Angels||-1.5 (-196)||O 8.5 (-140)||-119|
|Rangers||+1.5 (+165)||U 8.5 (+110)||+101|
|Pitching Probables: LAA: Detmers (L) TEX: Eovaldi (R)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Angels vs. Rangers, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The Los Angeles Angels (19-14) are favored on the moneyline (-119) in Saturday’s contest against the Texas Rangers (18-13). Game time is at 9:07 PM ET on BSW. The Rangers, with +165 odds, are favored against the spread (1.5). Reid Detmers will get the ball for Los Angeles while Texas will counter with Nathan Eovaldi.
Angels vs. Rangers 2023 Key Stats
- The Angels score the seventh-most runs in baseball (175 total, 5.3 per game).
- The Angels rank sixth in MLB play with 44 home runs. They average 1.3 per game.
- Los Angeles has the ninth-best batting average in MLB (.259).
- The Angels are seventh in MLB with a .333 on-base percentage.
- Los Angeles’ .420 slugging percentage ranks 12th in baseball.
- The Rangers are among the highest scoring teams in the majors, ranking third with 195 total runs this season.
- Texas has hit 43 homers this season, which ranks seventh in the majors.
- The Rangers rank eighth in MLB with a .260 team batting average.
- Texas is among the best teams in baseball at getting on base, ranking sixth with an OBP of .338.
- Fueled by 107 extra-base hits, the Rangers rank fifth in MLB with a .446 slugging percentage this season.
Angels vs. Rangers Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Angels are 10-4 in games they were listed as the moneyline favorite (winning 71.4% of those games).
- Los Angeles has a 10-2 record (winning 83.3% of its games) when playing as moneyline favorites of -119 or shorter.
- The Angels have a 54.3% chance to win this game based on the moneyline’s implied probability.
- In the 21 games in which oddsmakers have set an over/under for Los Angeles, it has combined with opponents to go over the total nine times (9-12-0).
- The Angels are 12-10-0 against the spread this season.
- This season, the Rangers have been the underdog eight times and won five of those games.
- Texas has a record of 4-3 in games where bookmakers have it as underdogs of at least +101 on the moneyline.
- The moneyline for this contest implies a 49.8% chance of a victory for the Rangers.
- Texas and its opponents have hit the over in 14 of its 20 games with a total this season.
- The Rangers are 13-8-0 ATS in their 21 games with a spread this season.
|Reid Detmers (LAA)||Pitcher||Nathan Eovaldi (TEX)|
|0 – 2||W/L||3 – 2|
Angels Key Hitters
- Shohei Ohtani has been key for Los Angeles with 36 hits, an OBP of .365 plus a slugging percentage of .525.
- Ohtani’s home runs rank him 17th in Major League Baseball, and he is 38th in RBI.
- Mike Trout leads Los Angeles in homers with eight while also batting a team-best .303 this season.
- Trout ranks 12th in home runs and 34th in RBI in the bigs.
- Trout enters this game on a two-game hit streak. He’s hitting .300 during his last five games with three homers.
- Hunter Renfroe leads Los Angeles in RBI with 21 while batting .254 with seven home runs.
- Renfroe will look to add one more to his five-game hit streak. Over the course of his last five outings, he has a batting average of .227.
- Taylor Ward has 28 hits and an OBP of .324 to go with a slugging percentage of .352 this season.
Rangers Key Hitters
- Marcus Semien is batting .285 with eight doubles, five home runs and 18 walks.
- In all of MLB, Semien ranks 57th in home runs and 12th in RBI.
- Semien takes a three-game hitting streak into this matchup. In his last five games he is batting .263 with two doubles, five walks and two RBI.
- Adolis Garcia has shown off his power as he leads his team with eight home runs and 32 RBI.
- Garcia currently is 12th in home runs and first in RBI in the big leagues.
- Jonah Heim has put up a team-best batting average of .297.
- Heim has hit safely in four games in a row. During his last five outings he is batting .350 with two doubles, two home runs, a walk and four RBI.
- Nate Lowe is batting .254 with 10 doubles, four home runs and 14 walks.
- Lowe brings a four-game hitting streak into this game. In his last five games he is hitting .235 with a home run, four walks and four RBI.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!