MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Tuesday, May 30, 2023 at 10:10 PM ET
- Where: Dodger Stadium in Los Angeles, California
- How to Watch on TV: SportsNet LA
|Dodgers||-1.5 (-123)||O 9.5 (-113)||-243|
|Nationals||+1.5 (+105)||U 9.5 (-112)||+202|
|Pitching Probables: LAD: Gonsolin (R) WSH: Irvin (R)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Dodgers vs. Nationals, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
Freddie Freeman (18 games) and Lane Thomas (14 games) will look to add one more to their lengthy hitting streaks when the Los Angeles Dodgers (33-22) and Washington Nationals (23-31) meet Tuesday at 10:10 PM ET, live on SportsNet LA from Dodger Stadium. Freeman and the Dodgers are favored with -243 odds on the moneyline. Tony Gonsolin takes the mound for Los Angeles while Jake Irvin is Washington’s starter for the contest.
Dodgers vs. Nationals 2023 Key Stats
- The Dodgers score the third-most runs in baseball (304 total, 5.5 per game).
- The Dodgers rank second in baseball with 90 home runs. They average 1.6 per game.
- Los Angeles is 21st in MLB with a .239 batting average.
- The Dodgers rank eighth in baseball with an on-base percentage of .328.
- Los Angeles is third in MLB with a .455 slugging percentage.
- The Nationals rank 22nd in the majors with 227 total runs scored this season.
- Washington has hit just 38 homers this season, which ranks 29th in the majors.
- The Nationals have a team batting average of .264 this season, which ranks third among MLB teams.
- Washington is among the best teams in baseball at getting on base, ranking eighth with an OBP of .328.
- The Nationals are 25th in MLB with a slugging percentage of .384 this season.
Dodgers vs. Nationals Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Dodgers have been the moneyline favorite 33 total times this season. They’ve finished 22-11 in those games.
- Los Angeles has played as moneyline favorites of -243 or shorter in only one game this season, which it won.
- The implied moneyline probablility for this matchup gives the Dodgers a 70.8% chance to win.
- Los Angeles has played in 39 games with an over/under set, and have combined with its opponents to go over the total 20 times (20-19-0).
- The Dodgers are 25-18-0 against the spread this season.
- This season, the Nationals have won 16 out of the 41 games, or 39%, in which they’ve been the underdog.
- This season, Washington has won one of its four games when it’s the underdog by at least +202 on the moneyline.
- The oddsmakers’ moneyline implies a 33.1% chance of a victory for the Nationals.
- So far this season, Washington and its opponents have hit the over in 16 of its 41 games with a total.
- The Nationals are 26-15-0 ATS in their 41 games with a spread this season.
|Tony Gonsolin (LAD)||Pitcher||Jake Irvin (WSH)|
|2 – 1||W/L||1 – 2|
Dodgers Key Hitters
- Freeman leads Los Angeles with a batting average of .338. He’s also hit nine home runs with 34 RBI.
- Among all hitters in MLB, Freeman’s home run total places him 45th and his RBI tally ranks him 25th.
- Freeman is batting .400 during his last five outings and is riding an 18-game hitting streak.
- Mookie Betts has collected 49 hits this season and has an OBP of .356. He’s slugging .490 on the year.
- Of all MLB hitters, Betts is 19th in homers and 38th in RBI.
- Will Smith has 40 hits this season and a slash line of .305/.411/.519.
- Max Muncy is batting .208 this season with a team-high 17 home runs and 38 RBI.
- Muncy enters this game on a two-game hitting streak. In his last five games he’s hitting .200 with two homers.
Nationals Key Hitters
- Thomas leads the Nationals with eight home runs.
- Among all batters in the majors, Thomas’ home run total puts him 60th, and his RBI total ranks 73rd.
- Thomas has hit safely in 14 straight games. During his last 10 outings he is hitting .310 with four doubles, three home runs, four walks and seven RBI.
- Jeimer Candelario has 15 doubles, two triples, six home runs and 15 walks while batting .261.
- Candelario currently is 99th in homers and 111th in RBI in the big leagues.
- Candelario takes a four-game hitting streak into this game. During his last five outings he is batting .238 with two doubles, a triple, two walks and three RBI.
- Luis Garcia is hitting .268 with seven doubles, a triple, three home runs and 13 walks.
- Joey Meneses’ 28 RBI and .294 batting average both pace his team.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!