MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Wednesday, May 31, 2023 at 4:10 PM ET
- Where: Dodger Stadium in Los Angeles, California
- How to Watch on TV: SportsNet LA
|Dodgers||-1.5 (-116)||O 9.5 (-105)||-238|
|Nationals||+1.5 (-101)||U 9.5 (-120)||+198|
|Pitching Probables: LAD: Syndergaard (R) WSH: Corbin (L)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Dodgers vs. Nationals, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
Lane Thomas carries a 15-game hitting streak for the Washington Nationals (23-32) into Wednesday’s matchup with the Los Angeles Dodgers (34-22). Freddie Freeman, (19-game hitting streak) and the Dodgers are -238 favorites for the matchup, which starts at 4:10 PM ET live on SportsNet LA from Dodger Stadium. Noah Syndergaard will get the ball for Los Angeles while Washington will counter with Patrick Corbin.
Dodgers vs. Nationals 2023 Key Stats
- The Dodgers score the third-most runs in baseball (313 total, 5.6 per game).
- The Dodgers rank second-best in MLB play with 93 total home runs.
- Los Angeles has the 19th-ranked batting average in the majors (.242).
- The Dodgers are seventh in baseball with a .330 on-base percentage.
- Los Angeles is third in baseball, slugging .458.
- The Nationals have scored 230 runs (4.2 per game) this season, which ranks 22nd in MLB.
- Washington’s 39 home runs rank 29th in MLB this season.
- The Nationals rank fifth in MLB with a .263 team batting average.
- Washington is among the best teams in baseball at getting on base, ranking ninth with an OBP of .328.
- The Nationals rank 25th in the majors with a .383 team slugging percentage.
Dodgers vs. Nationals Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Dodgers have been the moneyline favorite 34 total times this season. They’ve finished 23-11 in those games.
- Los Angeles has played as moneyline favorites of -238 or shorter in just two games this season, which it won both.
- The Dodgers have a 70.4% chance to win this contest based on the moneyline’s implied probability.
- In the 39 games in which oddsmakers have set an over/under for Los Angeles, it has combined with opponents to go over the total 20 times (20-19-0).
- The Dodgers have covered 59.1% of their games this season, going 26-18-0 ATS.
- The Nationals have been underdogs in 42 games this season and won 16 (38.1%) of those contests.
- Washington is 1-4 this season when entering a game as the underdog by +198 or more on the moneyline.
- Bookmakers have implied with the moneyline set for this matchup that the Nationals have a 33.6% chance to win.
- So far this season, Washington and its opponents have hit the over in 16 of its 41 games with a total.
- The Nationals are 26-16-0 against the spread in their 42 chances this season.
|Noah Syndergaard (LAD)||Pitcher||Patrick Corbin (WSH)|
|1 – 4||W/L||4 – 5|
Dodgers Key Hitters
- Freeman leads Los Angeles with a .348 batting average. He’s also hit 10 homers and has 35 RBI.
- Among all hitters in MLB, Freeman’s home run total ranks him 34th and his RBI tally ranks him 24th.
- Freeman is batting .524 with one homer during his last five games and is on a 19-game hitting streak.
- Mookie Betts is batting .249 with an OBP of .357 and a slugging percentage of .488 this season.
- Betts ranks 20th in homers and 38th in RBI this year.
- Betts has a batting average of .190 in his last five games and is working on a two-game hit streak.
- Max Muncy leads the club in homers (17) and runs batted in (39) this season.
- Muncy enters this game on a three-game hit streak. He’s batting .238 during his last five games with two homers.
- Will Smith is batting .305 with an OBP of .411 and a slugging percentage of .519 this season.
Nationals Key Hitters
- Thomas has a team-high eight home runs.
- In all of the majors, Thomas is 61st in home runs and 75th in RBI.
- Thomas has safely hit in 15 games in a row. During his last 10 outings he is batting .326 with five doubles, two home runs, four walks and five RBI.
- Jeimer Candelario is hitting .259 with 15 doubles, two triples, six home runs and 16 walks.
- Candelario currently ranks 102nd in home runs and 116th in RBI in the big leagues.
- Luis Garcia is batting .266 with seven doubles, a triple, three home runs and 13 walks.
- Joey Meneses has a club-leading 29 RBI and .294 batting average.
- Meneses has hit safely in two games in a row. During his last five outings he is batting .250 with a double, four walks and four RBI.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!