MLB betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
On Tuesday, Lourdes Gurriel Jr. and the Arizona Diamondbacks face the Milwaukee Brewers (with Corbin Burnes on the hill) at American Family Field. First pitch is at 7:08 PM ET.
Game Info and Lourdes Gurriel Jr. Props
- Day: Tuesday, October 3, 2023
- Time: 7:08 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN2
- Hits Prop: Over/under 1 hit (Over odds: -238)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 1 home run (Over odds: +500)
- Total Bases Prop: Over/under 1 total base (Over odds: -238)
Lourdes Gurriel Jr. Stats
- Gurriel is batting .263 with an OBP of .311 and a slugging percentage of .465 this season.
- Of all MLB batters, Gurriel ranks 54th in homers and 49th in RBI.
- He currently ranks 62nd in batting average, 110th in on base percentage, and 48th in slugging among qualified hitters.
- He has picked up a hit in 99 of 145 games this year, including multiple hits in 35 contests.
- He has gone deep in 15.9% of his games this season, including 4.1% of his trips to the dish.
- In 35.9% of his contests this year, Gurriel has picked up at least one RBI. In 19 of those games (13.1%) he collected two or more RBI, while accounting for three or more of his team’s runs in eight games.
Brewers Pitching Stats and Rankings
- The Brewers pitching staff ranks 14th in MLB with a K/9 of 8.9.
- The Brewers’ 3.74 team ERA ranks first in the majors.
- Brewers hurlers have combined to rank 18th in baseball in home runs given up (198 total, 1.2 per game).
- Burnes (10-8) will take the mound for the Brewers, his 33rd start of the season.
- The 28-year-old ranks 13th in ERA (3.39), fifth in WHIP (1.069), and 21st in K/9 (9.3) among qualified pitchers in the majors this year.
Gurriel’s recent games
- vs. Astros on October 1: 2-for-4, 1 RBI, 1 K
- vs. Astros on September 30: 1-for-4, 1 K, 1 SB
- vs. Astros on September 29: 0-for-4, 1 K
- at White Sox on September 28: 1-for-4
- at White Sox on September 26: 3-for-5, 1 R
- at Yankees on September 25: 0-for-3, 1 R
- at Yankees on September 24: 0-for-3
- at Yankees on September 22: 0-for-4, 1 K
- vs. Giants on September 20: 1-for-3, 1 K, 1 BB
- vs. Giants on September 19: 1-for-4
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!