MLB betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Lourdes Gurriel Jr. and the Arizona Diamondbacks will take on starter Aaron Nola and the Philadelphia Phillies on Tuesday at 8:07 PM ET at Citizens Bank Park.
Game Info and Lourdes Gurriel Jr. Props
- Day: Tuesday, October 17, 2023
- Time: 8:07 PM ET
- TV Channel: TBS
- Hits Prop: 1+ hit (Odds: -222)
- Home Runs Prop: 1+ home run (Odds: +550)
- Total Bases Prop: 1+ total base (Odds: -222)
Lourdes Gurriel Jr. Stats
- Gurriel has 144 hits and an OBP of .309 to go with a slugging percentage of .463 this season.
- Gurriel is 54th in homers and 49th in RBI this year.
- His batting average ranks 69th among qualified players, his on-base percentage ranks 114th, and he is 49th in the league in slugging.
- He has collected a hit in 102 of 151 games this year (67.5%), with multiple hits in 36 games (23.8%).
- In 15.9% of his games this year, he has hit a long ball. He’s cleared the fence in 4.1% of his trips to the plate.
- In 36.4% of his contests this season, Gurriel has driven in at least one run. In 20 of those games (13.2%) he collected more than one RBI, while he was responsible for three or more of his team’s runs in eight games.
Phillies Pitching Stats and Rankings
- The 9.1 K/9 rate put together by the Phillies pitching staff ranks seventh in baseball.
- The Phillies sport a 4.03 team ERA that ranks 12th across all MLB pitching staffs.
- The Phillies have allowed the 10th-fewest homers in the majors (185 total, 1.1 per game).
- The Phillies’ Nola (12-9) will make his 33rd start of the season.
- Among qualified pitchers in the majors this campaign, the 30-year-old ranks 35th in ERA (4.46), 16th in WHIP (1.151), and 17th in K/9 (9.4).
Gurriel’s recent games
- at Phillies on October 16: 0-for-4, 2 K
- vs. Dodgers on October 11: 1-for-4
- at Dodgers on October 9: 2-for-4, 1 R, 1 HR, 2 RBI
- at Dodgers on October 7: 1-for-5, 1 RBI
- at Brewers on October 4: 1-for-4, 1 RBI, 2 K
- at Brewers on October 3: 0-for-4, 2 K
- vs. Astros on October 1: 2-for-4, 1 RBI, 1 K
- vs. Astros on September 30: 1-for-4, 1 K, 1 SB
- vs. Astros on September 29: 0-for-4, 1 K
- at White Sox on September 28: 1-for-4
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!