MLB betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Luis Arraez and the Miami Marlins will take on starting pitcher Clayton Kershaw and the Los Angeles Dodgers on Tuesday at 6:40 PM ET at LoanDepot park.
Game Info and Luis Arraez Props
- Day: Tuesday, September 5, 2023
- Time: 6:40 PM ET
- TV Channel: BSFL
- Hits Prop: Over/under 2 hits (Over odds: +140)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 1 home run (Over odds: +850)
- Total Bases Prop: Over/under 2 total bases (Over odds: -103)
Luis Arraez Stats
- Arraez is batting .356 to lead Miami, while adding six homers and 61 runs batted in this season.
- He ranks first in batting average, seventh in on base percentage, and 56th in slugging in MLB play.
- Arraez enters this game on a seven-game hit streak. He’s hitting .500 over the course of his last games with one homer.
- He has gotten at least one hit in 80.2% of his games this year (105 of 131), picking up multiple hits 50 times (38.2%).
- He has hit a long ball in 4.6% of his games in 2023 (six of 131), leaving the yard in 1.1% of his trips to the plate.
- Arraez has picked up an RBI in 41 games this year (31.3%), including multiple RBI in 15 of those games (11.5%).
Dodgers Pitching Stats and Rankings
- The Dodgers’ 8.5 K/9 rate ranks 21st in the majors.
- The Dodgers’ 4.17 team ERA ranks 15th in the majors.
- Dodgers pitchers have surrendered 163 total home runs at a clip of 1.2 per game, ranking them 14th in baseball.
- The Dodgers will send Kershaw (12-4) to the mound for his 21st start this season.
- The 35-year-old has pitched in 20 games this season with an ERA of 2.48, a 4.14 strikeout-to-walk ratio and a WHIP of 1.024.
Arraez’s recent games
- at Nationals on September 3: 2-for-4, 2 R, 1 HR, 1 RBI, 1 BB
- at Nationals on September 2: 4-for-5, 1 R, 2 RBI
- at Nationals on September 1: 2-for-4, 2 R, 1 BB
- at Nationals on August 31: 2-for-5, 1 R, 1 K
- vs. Rays on August 30: 1-for-4
- vs. Rays on August 29: 1-for-4, 1 R
- vs. Nationals on August 27: 1-for-4, 1 R
- vs. Nationals on August 26: 0-for-4
- vs. Nationals on August 25: 1-for-4, 1 K, 1 SB
- at Padres on August 23: 1-for-4, 1 K
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!