MLB betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Luis Arraez will be up against starting pitcher Reese Olson on Friday (at 6:40 PM ET) when the Miami Marlins face the Detroit Tigers at LoanDepot park.
Game Info and Luis Arraez Props
- Day: Friday, July 28, 2023
- Time: 6:40 PM ET
- TV Channel: BSFL
- Hits Prop: Over/under 2 hits (Over odds: +120)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 1 home run (Over odds: +750)
- Total Bases Prop: Over/under 2 total bases (Over odds: -125)
Luis Arraez Stats
- Arraez is batting .376 to lead Miami, while adding three homers and 51 runs batted in this season.
- His batting average ranks first among qualified players, his on-base percentage ranks first, and he is 40th in the league in slugging.
- He has picked up a hit in 80.4% of his 97 games this season, collecting multiple hits in 41.2% of those games.
- He has left the park in 3.1% of his games in 2023, and 0.7% of his trips to the plate.
- In 36.1% of his contests this season, Arraez has driven in at least one run. In 12 of those games (12.4%) he collected more than one RBI, while he was responsible for three or more of his team’s runs in two games.
Tigers Pitching Stats and Rankings
- The Tigers pitching staff is 21st in the majors with a K/9 of 8.4.
- The Tigers sport a 4.52 team ERA that ranks 22nd across all MLB pitching staffs.
- The Tigers rank 19th in baseball in home runs surrendered with 124 (1.2 per game).
- The Tigers will hand the ball to Olson (1-4) for his eighth start of the season.
- The 23-year-old has pitched to a 4.53 ERA this season with 9.3 strikeouts per nine innings compared to 2.1 walks per nine across 10 games.
Arraez’s recent games
- at Rays on July 26: 2-for-4, 2 RBI, 1 BB
- at Rays on July 25: 0-for-4, 1 K
- vs. Rockies on July 23: 3-for-4, 1 R, 2 RBI
- vs. Rockies on July 22: 2-for-4, 1 R, 1 RBI
- vs. Rockies on July 21: 0-for-3, 1 BB
- at Cardinals on July 19: 2-for-5, 1 RBI
- at Cardinals on July 18: 1-for-4, 1 RBI, 2 K
- at Cardinals on July 17: 1-for-5, 1 RBI
- at Orioles on July 16: 0-for-5, 1 K
- at Orioles on July 15: 4-for-5, 1 RBI
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!