MLB betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Luis Robert and the Chicago White Sox will match up against starting pitcher Marcus Stroman and the Chicago Cubs on Wednesday at 8:10 PM ET at Guaranteed Rate Field.
Game Info and Luis Robert Props
- Day: Wednesday, July 26, 2023
- Time: 8:10 PM ET
- TV Channel: NBCS-CHI
- Hits Prop: Over/under 1 hit (Over odds: -312)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 1 home run (Over odds: +350)
- Total Bases Prop: Over/under 2 total bases (Over odds: +100)
Luis Robert Stats
- Robert leads Chicago in home runs with 28 and runs batted in with 57.
- Robert ranks third in homers and 39th in RBI among all hitters this season.
- He ranks 46th in batting average, 86th in on base percentage, and seventh in slugging in baseball.
- He has gotten at least one hit in 67.7% of his games this season (67 of 99), picking up more than one hit 27 times (27.3%).
- He has hit a home run in 26.3% of his games in 2023 (26 of 99), leaving the yard in 6.7% of his trips to the dish.
- In 36 tilts this season (36.4%), Robert has notched an RBI, and in 14 of those games (14.1%) he had more than one. He has also driven in three or more of his team’s runs in five contests.
Cubs Pitching Stats and Rankings
- The Cubs’ 8.4 K/9 rate ranks 21st in the majors.
- The Cubs’ 4.11 team ERA ranks 13th in the majors.
- Cubs hurlers have combined to give up 106 home runs (1.1 per game). That’s the fourth-fewest homers allowed in the majors.
- Stroman (10-7) will take the mound for the Cubs, his 22nd start of the season.
- Among qualified pitchers in the majors this year, the 32-year-old ranks ninth in ERA (3.09), 22nd in WHIP (1.144), and 46th in K/9 (7.7).
Robert’s recent games
- vs. Cubs on July 25: 1-for-3, 1 R, 2 K, 1 BB
- at Twins on July 23: 0-for-5, 4 K
- at Twins on July 22: 2-for-5, 1 R, 1 K, 1 SB
- at Twins on July 21: 0-for-4, 2 K
- at Mets on July 20: 1-for-4, 1 R, 2 K, 1 SB
- at Mets on July 19: 1-for-4, 1 R, 1 HR, 1 RBI, 2 K
- at Mets on July 18: 1-for-5, 2 K, 1 SB
- at Braves on July 16: 4-for-5, 1 R, 1 HR, 3 RBI
- at Braves on July 15: 1-for-4, 2 RBI, 2 K
- at Braves on July 14: 0-for-3
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!