MLB betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
On Tuesday, Luis Robert and the Chicago White Sox take on the Arizona Diamondbacks (with Zach Davies on the hill) at Guaranteed Rate Field. First pitch is at 7:40 PM ET.
Game Info and Luis Robert Props
- Day: Tuesday, September 26, 2023
- Time: 7:40 PM ET
- TV Channel: NBCS-CHI
Luis Robert Stats
- Robert is batting .264 with 38 home runs and 80 RBI, all three of which lead Chicago this season.
- Robert ranks seventh in Major League Baseball in homers, and 49th in RBI.
- His batting average ranks 60th among qualified players, his on-base percentage ranks 102nd, and he is seventh in the league in slugging.
- He has reached base via a hit in 98 games this year (of 144 played), and he delivered multiple hits in 36 of those games.
- Looking at the 144 games he has played this year, he’s hit a home run in 36 of them (25.0%), and in 6.4% of his plate appearances.
- Robert has delivered an RBI in 54 of 144 games this season, with multiple RBI in 18 of them. He has also driven home three or more of his team’s runs in six contests.
Diamondbacks Pitching Stats and Rankings
- The Diamondbacks staff has put up a 8.4 K/9, which ranks 23rd in the majors.
- The Diamondbacks’ 4.56 team ERA ranks 20th in the majors.
- Diamondbacks pitchers have given up 192 total home runs at a rate of 1.2 per game, ranking them 19th in the league.
- The Diamondbacks will hand the ball to Davies (2-5) for his 18th start of the season.
- The 30-year-old has pitched in 17 games this season with an ERA of 6.81, a 1.82 strikeout-to-walk ratio and a WHIP of 1.613.
Robert’s recent games
- at Red Sox on September 24: 0-for-0, 1 BB, 1 SB
- at Red Sox on September 23: 1-for-4, 1 R, 1 HR, 1 RBI, 1 K
- at Red Sox on September 22: 1-for-4, 1 R, 1 K, 2 SB
- at Nationals on September 20: 0-for-2, 1 K
- at Nationals on September 19: 3-for-4, 2 R, 1 HR, 1 RBI
- at Nationals on September 18: 1-for-5, 1 R, 1 HR, 3 RBI, 3 K
- vs. Twins on September 16: 0-for-4, 3 K
- vs. Twins on September 15: 0-for-4, 2 K
- vs. Twins on September 14: 0-for-4, 3 K
- vs. Royals on September 13: 0-for-4, 2 K
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!