MLB betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Luis Robert will aim for his 30th homer of the year when the Chicago White Sox match up against starting pitcher Logan Allen and the Cleveland Guardians on August 4 at 7:10 PM ET.
Game Info and Luis Robert Props
- Day: Friday, August 4, 2023
- Time: 7:10 PM ET
- TV Channel: BSGL
- Hits Prop: Over/under 1 hit (Over odds: -312)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 1 home run (Over odds: +380)
- Total Bases Prop: Over/under 2 total bases (Over odds: +100)
Luis Robert Stats
- Robert leads Chicago in home runs (29) and runs batted in (60) this season while batting .267.
- Robert is fourth in homers and 40th in RBI this year.
- He ranks 50th in batting average, 91st in on base percentage, and seventh in slugging in MLB.
- He has gotten at least one hit in 67.9% of his games this season (72 of 106), picking up multiple hits 28 times (26.4%).
- He has gone deep in 27 games this season (25.5%), going yard in 6.5% of his chances at the plate.
- In 36.8% of his contests this year, Robert has notched at least one RBI. In 14 of those games (13.2%) he collected two or more RBI, while accounting for three or more of his team’s runs in five games.
Guardians Pitching Stats and Rankings
- The pitching staff for the Guardians has a collective eight K/9 rate. That’s fourth-worst in MLB.
- At 3.86, the Guardians have the sixth-ranked team ERA in the majors.
- Guardians pitchers have been tagged for the second-fewest home runs in baseball (111 total, one per game).
- The Guardians’ Allen (4-4) will make his 16th start of the season.
- The 24-year-old has pitched in 15 games this season with a 3.70 ERA, 9 strikeouts per nine innings and a batting average against of .260.
Robert’s recent games
- at Rangers on August 2: 1-for-3, 1 K
- at Rangers on August 1: 0-for-4, 2 K
- vs. Guardians on July 30: 1-for-4
- vs. Guardians on July 29: 2-for-4, 1 R, 1 RBI, 1 K, 1 SB
- vs. Guardians on July 28: 1-for-4, 1 R, 1 HR, 1 RBI, 1 K
- vs. Guardians on July 27: 0-for-3, 1 K
- vs. Cubs on July 26: 1-for-5, 1 R, 1 RBI, 1 K
- vs. Cubs on July 25: 1-for-3, 1 R, 2 K, 1 BB
- at Twins on July 23: 0-for-5, 4 K
- at Twins on July 22: 2-for-5, 1 R, 1 K, 1 SB
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!