MLB betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
On Tuesday, Luis Robert will aim for his 30th homer of the season for the Chicago White Sox versus Andrew Heaney and the Texas Rangers at Globe Life Field. First pitch is at 8:05 PM ET.
Game Info and Luis Robert Props
- Day: Tuesday, August 1, 2023
- Time: 8:05 PM ET
- TV Channel: BSSW
- Hits Prop: Over/under 1 hit (Over odds: -270)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 1 home run (Over odds: +300)
- Total Bases Prop: Over/under 2 total bases (Over odds: -103)
Luis Robert Stats
- Robert leads Chicago in home runs with 29 and runs batted in with 60.
- Robert is fourth in home runs and 34th in RBI among all hitters this season.
- He currently ranks 46th in batting average, 83rd in on base percentage, and seventh in slugging among qualifying batters.
- In 71 of 104 games this season (68.3%), he has picked up a hit. In 28 of those games, he had more than one hit (26.9%).
- In 26.0% of his games this year, he has gone deep. He’s cleared the fence in 6.6% of his trips to the dish.
- In 39 tilts this season (37.5%), Robert has notched an RBI, and in 14 of those games (13.5%) he had two or more. He has also driven in three or more of his team’s runs in five contests.
Rangers Pitching Stats and Rankings
- The Rangers pitching staff ranks 25th in MLB with a K/9 of 8.1.
- The Rangers’ 4.24 team ERA ranks 16th in MLB.
- The Rangers rank 13th in baseball in home runs given up with 121 (1.1 per game).
- The Rangers’ Heaney (7-6) will make his 21st start of the season.
- The 32-year-old has pitched to a 4.62 ERA this season with 9.1 strikeouts per nine innings compared to 3.8 walks per nine across 20 games.
Robert’s recent games
- vs. Guardians on July 30: 1-for-4
- vs. Guardians on July 29: 2-for-4, 1 R, 1 RBI, 1 K, 1 SB
- vs. Guardians on July 28: 1-for-4, 1 R, 1 HR, 1 RBI, 1 K
- vs. Guardians on July 27: 0-for-3, 1 K
- vs. Cubs on July 26: 1-for-5, 1 R, 1 RBI, 1 K
- vs. Cubs on July 25: 1-for-3, 1 R, 2 K, 1 BB
- at Twins on July 23: 0-for-5, 4 K
- at Twins on July 22: 2-for-5, 1 R, 1 K, 1 SB
- at Twins on July 21: 0-for-4, 2 K
- at Mets on July 20: 1-for-4, 1 R, 2 K, 1 SB
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!